Author Topic: Killer is sentance to DIE BY CHAIR!  (Read 1582 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Killer is sentance to DIE BY CHAIR!
« Reply #45 on: May 01, 2003, 08:27:59 PM »
Thank god he's killing all those people in texas, they'd never have enough cells with all the assholes committing crime down there!  Look at those statistics!

really though, I've realized anything political comes down to liberal vs. conservative... it's a mindset, and it doesn't change.  All politicians do is trick each other, it's like a big chess game.  No republican convinces a democrat or vice versa of their position, they just find a way to screw them over.. it's a power struggle.  

Same thing with all our arguments.  I have evidence to support my claims, you have evidence to support yours.  The one that wins won't convince the other of anything, he'll just be better at orating his evidence.  Debate is useless, just another thing I've learned in life.  The ones with power will ultimately win out, it has nothing to do with rationality, or teaching somebody... I think as kids we all make up our minds what type of people we're gonna be, then we don't stray very far from that, least we admit we were wrong before.  

I can sit here all day and say why I think the death penalty is right, or wrong, or whatever, and i'm not gonna change anybody's minds.  Even if i DID, you'd never admit it, probably not even to yourself.  Same thing with yall; you're never gonna change my mind.

We insult each other's intelligence.  Like people say it's a deterrant to crime; do they honestly think that hasn't crossed the anti-death penalty person's mind?  like they're gonna say "Oh... so THATS why we kill people! oh, thank you for explaining it, I understand now! Yeah! I agree! The death penalty is necessary!"

When we tell people "Killing isn't right! We don't have the right to kill someone, even if they're a killer!" Do you honestly think we haven't thought about that before?  Do you think you're gonna change our mind?  

What happens in the end, is one side, who has more power, whether that be oration skills, charisma, status, age, wit, whatever, will win, and the other side wont' change their mind, they'll just find someone weaker to attack.  

You know it's true, come on... lets all just see things for how they are.  I'm gonna raise my kids to be little conservatives, and i'll be a good dad.  You'll raise your kids to be little liberals, and you'll be a good dad.  If we're bad dads, our kids will have the oposite beliefs.  You see it all day long... when people don't get along with their parents, or don't share their views, it's because their parents suck.  Simple as that.  It all goes back to childhood, Freud was right, Michael Jackson is right, teachers are right, old dirty bastard is right... it's all about the kids.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #46 on: May 01, 2003, 08:46:05 PM »

What happens in the end, is one side, who has more power, whether that be oration skills, charisma, status, age, wit, whatever, will win, and the other side wont' change their mind, they'll just find someone weaker to attack.  

Trauma finally realises what politics is about

And C Walker - unlucky son, you've been beaten again

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: May 01, 2003, 08:51:26 PM »
Finally? I've been knowing this, i'm just reminding everybody... again I don't want to patronize (which I do way too much) and insult your intelligence.  I'm just saying, why do we even argue? Haven't we proven it's pointless?  If you understood that already, like you allude, then why do you even argue against the opposing view point?  Lately, I've been content to just lay back and laugh, that's why I haven't been posting much.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: May 01, 2003, 08:53:19 PM »
Well relax already

Trauma-san

« Reply #49 on: May 01, 2003, 08:55:38 PM »
I am relaxed; I'm not even arguing! I'm just wondering why we all argue and waste our time, nobody's learning anything.

P.S., meet you at the other thread....

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2003, 09:01:28 PM »
I am relaxed; I'm not even arguing! I'm just wondering why we all argue and waste our time, nobody's learning anything.

P.S., meet you at the other thread....

Why do people argue about Snoop Dogg albums?

In fact lets shut down this site, because the majority of communicate is debate/argument.

TheSheriff

« Reply #51 on: May 02, 2003, 06:54:00 AM »
Jay schools CWalker, and throws an excellent rebuttal to Trauma.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 02, 2003, 11:47:01 AM »
Jay schools CWalker, and throws an excellent rebuttal to Trauma.

Keep you mouth shut, you jerk. I have never been schooled.

TheSheriff

« Reply #53 on: May 02, 2003, 12:33:16 PM »
AAAH...So THAT'S why you're so ignorant. Your lack of schooling is tragic.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2003, 04:02:15 PM »
@trauma

really good post, ive been thinking that for a while. Ive kinda accepted we dont change ppls minds, but maybe we open their minds a bit, like during the war i was interested in how you viewed it, and why you did, and im sure vice versa. WHat we learn, is how other people think, other mindsets, other political viewpoints. The debates never get anywhere, but we do learn something. Im not sure of the liberal-conservative thing coz we dont have that in ireland, but im sure its similar. Anyway, good post man, but keep posting your views here, at least your coherent unlike my good friend c-man
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK