Author Topic: Told You Snoop Dont Have Clout In LBC - Ricky Harris Funeral Fight  (Read 3037 times)

Blood$

Re: Told You Snoop Dont Have Clout In LBC - Ricky Harris Funeral Fight
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2017, 08:53:15 AM »
I have more clout than anybody in this thread

bigpimpin20

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2017, 09:07:10 AM »
when the first news came up jmix called og big flossy and they giggled about it like: ''yeah and im gonna title my thread like this'' lol
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 09:09:35 AM by bigpimpin20 »

jmix

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2017, 09:30:33 AM »
Take it how you want it. But the way you titled this thread.  " i told you snoop doesnt have any clout in long beach",  you sound like a faggot.  Jmix where you from?  I doubt you have any clout

Chicago. The Murder capital of the US.

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2017, 11:39:19 AM »
Take it how you want it. But the way you titled this thread.  " i told you snoop doesnt have any clout in long beach",  you sound like a faggot.  Jmix where you from?  I doubt you have any clout

Chicago. The Murder capital of the US.

He is a faggot who tries to act tough.

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2017, 11:40:15 AM »
Jesse Sir-Rat might everyone banned now...

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2017, 04:45:45 PM »
Could someone explain to me realistically why people care about stuff like this? I'm honestly curious, I'm not trying to be bitter or anything, just really can't comprehend this and/or people being interested whether one rapper met another rapper back in 1985 and whether they spoke about something or discussed entering the same studio etc (you catch my drift).  :eh:

Not trying to discredit Jmix for his effort to bring detailed information about such events as it is pretty obvious that there is enough interest from other users.

EDIT:
In hindsight, this post/question is equally relevant in the Top Dogg thread and so on

it's Snoop news

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2017, 09:20:23 PM »
Am I missing something here?

Snoop have no clout in LBC because one moron started yelling a funeral service?

You don't see that as disrespecting the dead but as Snoop lack of clout in LBC?

This is ignorance at its finest.

exactly...that was jus one nigga who thought snoop owed him something..

snoop had ricky on his thanksgiving ggn shit..

snoop helped ricky more than the nigga who wanna fuck up a funeral ever did...

ricky was a grown ass man..he got his opportunities and made the best of it...

he get sick..call snoop..nall nigga get obamacare

bigpimpin20

« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2017, 04:22:39 AM »
Am I missing something here?

Snoop have no clout in LBC because one moron started yelling a funeral service?

You don't see that as disrespecting the dead but as Snoop lack of clout in LBC?

This is ignorance at its finest.

exactly...that was jus one nigga who thought snoop owed him something..

snoop had ricky on his thanksgiving ggn shit..

snoop helped ricky more than the nigga who wanna fuck up a funeral ever did...

ricky was a grown ass man..he got his opportunities and made the best of it...

he get sick..call snoop..nall nigga get obamacare

he also helped to pay for that funeral

wardy

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2017, 07:42:47 AM »
Jimx instead of listening to bitter old guys who are mad that Snoop stopped paying for there lifestyle cause they ain't do shit themselves why don't you interview people like Jooba Loc who would happily tell you that Snoop saved his life in the last year or so.

WestSideDon

« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2017, 09:39:53 AM »
Jimx instead of listening to bitter old guys who are mad that Snoop stopped paying for there lifestyle cause they ain't do shit themselves why don't you interview people like Jooba Loc who would happily tell you that Snoop saved his life in the last year or so.

This.
I just cant understand the fact that dudes like this Big Flossy joke come on social media goin at snoop because they think he owes them somethin. That dude for example is 50 fukkin years old and is still hangin in the streets talkin bout gangbangin & shit like wtf nigga, grow up. Dude hasnt reached shit in his life and is now beggin a man like snoop to pay his bills instead of actually getting a job to provide for himself and/or his family. I can completely understand if snoop doesnt wanna give this dude anything anymore, he put so many dudes from the lbc on and even more importantly his football league has helped dozens of kids to get off the streets & shit. Thats the kind of shit you should do with your money, not support some pathetic, 50 year old crab talkin bout gangbangin in the streets smh

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2017, 10:39:58 AM »

This.
I just cant understand the fact that dudes like this Big Flossy joke come on social media goin at snoop because they think he owes them somethin. That dude for example is 50 fukkin years old and is still hangin in the streets talkin bout gangbangin & shit like wtf nigga, grow up. Dude hasnt reached shit in his life and is now beggin a man like snoop to pay his bills instead of actually getting a job to provide for himself and/or his family. I can completely understand if snoop doesnt wanna give this dude anything anymore, he put so many dudes from the lbc on and even more importantly his football league has helped dozens of kids to get off the streets & shit. Thats the kind of shit you should do with your money, not support some pathetic, 50 year old crab talkin bout gangbangin in the streets smh

Daz told me JMix just wants to suck his black dick but he can't, so Sirrat is on to the next west thing. Good for a Chicago losing wishing he was LA Gangsta fitted.

jmix

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2017, 01:34:18 PM »

This.

i would love to speak with them. I have also extended a branch to big u , kurupt, snoop, daz and the like.. not EXACTLY my fault that only a beat dog howls.

kolaboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2017, 10:02:14 PM »
J Mixx Is To Snoop Dogg What VladTV Is To Ice Cube!!!

Blood$

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2017, 09:41:27 AM »
J Mixx Is To Snoop Dogg What VladTV Is To Ice Cube!!!

lol pretty much

arubiano83

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2017, 10:18:54 AM »
Is there anybody above 16 that cares about whis got clout?
Do people still think that power and streetcred is the biggest achievement in life? Im getting too old for this genre smh