Author Topic: Told You Snoop Dont Have Clout In LBC - Ricky Harris Funeral Fight  (Read 3040 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Told You Snoop Dont Have Clout In LBC - Ricky Harris Funeral Fight
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2017, 05:59:57 PM »
I hear folks at the end talking about big c style. what happened j mix?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2017, 06:38:01 PM »
Could someone explain to me realistically why people care about stuff like this? I'm honestly curious, I'm not trying to be bitter or anything, just really can't comprehend this and/or people being interested whether one rapper met another rapper back in 1985 and whether they spoke about something or discussed entering the same studio etc (you catch my drift).  :eh:

Not trying to discredit Jmix for his effort to bring detailed information about such events as it is pretty obvious that there is enough interest from other users.

EDIT:
In hindsight, this post/question is equally relevant in the Top Dogg thread and so on

soopa-man

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2017, 07:17:12 PM »
How come you don't post videos and info about 2pac shooting his own dick, when he was robbed in NYC?  How he was shoo as fuck and always rapped about how he had so much power and respect? And no one really did? And how snoop and the pound I'll his bullets In NYC at the video shoots? I was not a kid in the 90s and PAC had no clout until California love came out Dre made PAC a fuckin star... props for all the news and in depth shit you get jinx it's dope as a 90s death row fan from way back, but show both sides to every one, cuz PAC wasn't no G and All Eyes On Me was a death row greatest hits compilation not a PAC album ...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2017, 07:32:08 PM »
How come you don't post videos and info about 2pac shooting his own dick, when he was robbed in NYC?  How he was shoo as fuck and always rapped about how he had so much power and respect? And no one really did? And how snoop and the pound I'll his bullets In NYC at the video shoots? I was not a kid in the 90s and PAC had no clout until California love came out Dre made PAC a fuckin star... props for all the news and in depth shit you get jinx it's dope as a 90s death row fan from way back, but show both sides to every one, cuz PAC wasn't no G and All Eyes On Me was a death row greatest hits compilation not a PAC album ...
I agree...niggas ain't give a fuck about pac like that until he went to death row then all of a sudden he was god.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2017, 08:52:10 PM »
 ::)

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2017, 09:15:45 PM »
Am I missing something here?

Snoop have no clout in LBC because one moron started yelling a funeral service?

You don't see that as disrespecting the dead but as Snoop lack of clout in LBC?

This is ignorance at its finest.
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

dj coma

jmix

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2017, 11:52:18 PM »
I hear folks at the end talking about big c style. what happened j mix?

sorry been on aTON of calls

quick vid i made to beat the news ..summary

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Ueay3o-wI4U" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Ueay3o-wI4U</a>

jmix

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2017, 11:54:29 PM »
How come you don't post videos and info about 2pac shooting his own dick, when he was robbed in NYC?  How he was shoo as fuck and always rapped about how he had so much power and respect? And no one really did? And how snoop and the pound I'll his bullets In NYC at the video shoots? I was not a kid in the 90s and PAC had no clout until California love came out Dre made PAC a fuckin star... props for all the news and in depth shit you get jinx it's dope as a 90s death row fan from way back, but show both sides to every one, cuz PAC wasn't no G and All Eyes On Me was a death row greatest hits compilation not a PAC album ...

I was absolutely going to do a vid on him shooting himself... lol. i have the medical report. I understand what you are saying and I agree I could do better to be more balanced, I just post as it comes, so its not entirely intentional.
and even tho i can still see a certain point of what your saying about aeom, withy trax like u can see me, mind made up, cali love... yes, that was dpg, dre..i get it.. but that WAS a PAC album, with an all star production/session team effort.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 12:10:39 AM by jmix »

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2017, 10:22:00 AM »
Only GAYMIX would profit under these circumstances. I am going to get him.

jmix

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2017, 05:50:39 PM »
Only GAYMIX would profit under these circumstances. I am going to get him.

#1 dumbass, this is a westcoast forum.

#2 this is westcoast NEWS.

#3 I brought info that TMZ didnt even have (and put it on my back up channel that makes about 4 bux a month)

#4 if you put as much effort into being productive with anything else, as you do hating me, you might find yourself with some sort of success. Just a tip...

(like I gave your mom) ZING!

papa-smurf

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2017, 07:14:05 AM »
How come you don't post videos and info about 2pac shooting his own dick, when he was robbed in NYC?  How he was shoo as fuck and always rapped about how he had so much power and respect? And no one really did? And how snoop and the pound I'll his bullets In NYC at the video shoots? I was not a kid in the 90s and PAC had no clout until California love came out Dre made PAC a fuckin star... props for all the news and in depth shit you get jinx it's dope as a 90s death row fan from way back, but show both sides to every one, cuz PAC wasn't no G and All Eyes On Me was a death row greatest hits compilation not a PAC album ...

2pac shooting his own dick is a lie that only a complete idiot would believe. Cali niggas killed biggie & new york niggas didnt do shit about it. wu tang came to the westcoast  30 deep & they all got beat up & robbed by some cali niggas who didnt even have guns! 2pac had to get wu tang jewelry back for them. I could expose new york niggas for days. New york niggas is not about that life.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 07:21:24 AM by papa-smurf »

papa-smurf

« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2017, 07:18:44 AM »
2pac shot two cops! Name one thing that biggie did that was more G than that. Name one thing that any new york rapper did thats more G than 2pac shooting two cops. 2pac was a star before he even met dre.  pac had a #1 album & hit movies like juice & poetic justice before he even met dre. Pac had clout in cali. Thats why he got wu tang jewelry back for them when they got robbed by cali niggas
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 07:24:45 AM by papa-smurf »

fogcitypimpin

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2017, 08:38:22 AM »
Take it how you want it. But the way you titled this thread.  " i told you snoop doesnt have any clout in long beach",  you sound like a faggot.  Jmix where you from?  I doubt you have any clout