Author Topic: Told You Snoop Dont Have Clout In LBC - Ricky Harris Funeral Fight  (Read 3020 times)

Sccit

Re: Told You Snoop Dont Have Clout In LBC - Ricky Harris Funeral Fight
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2017, 11:05:24 PM »
so what exactly does this have to do wit snoop having no clout in Long Beach?

Mo-D

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Me and Kurupt - Brisbane 2007
« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2017, 01:22:13 AM »
How come you don't post videos and info about 2pac shooting his own dick, when he was robbed in NYC?  How he was shoo as fuck and always rapped about how he had so much power and respect? And no one really did? And how snoop and the pound I'll his bullets In NYC at the video shoots? I was not a kid in the 90s and PAC had no clout until California love came out Dre made PAC a fuckin star... props for all the news and in depth shit you get jinx it's dope as a 90s death row fan from way back, but show both sides to every one, cuz PAC wasn't no G and All Eyes On Me was a death row greatest hits compilation not a PAC album ...

Can you please reference which tracks/interviews he claimed to have "so much power and respect"? I suspect if you have any examples they are most likely after he joined Death Row and had the entire music industry, let alone Rap game at his feet. He DID have power and respect in 96.

Only 10 tracks on all eyez on me feature Death Row artists. How the fuck is that compilation? He made it a point to have Death Row artists on it to show which team he was on. I too was not a kid in the 90s and the amount of media coverage and controversy behind Pac from the Officer being shot from the kid listening to 2PacalypseNow, to shooting two off duty cops himself, to getting in a fist fight with the Hughes brother, to the sexual assault case, to the shooting at quad studios etc etc. He was a star well before Death row. Death Row and Dr Dre elevated that, but dont think he wouldnt have fucked shit up without DR post his jail stint in Rikers.

I would love to understand further why you have such anger towards him.

Pac never claimed to be a Gangster. Never. He claimed to be real, and he was. There certainly is two sides to Pac but i dont think anyone can question his realness or passion.

Not sure why you so mad.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2017, 04:27:36 PM »
All Eyez On Me was heavily over rated. I prefer the original tracklistings 'Pac had lined up.

Songs like 'how do you want it' and 'I ain't mad' really ruin the album. Also 'Bring The Pain' is one of the worst songs he's ever made. 'Can't C Me' was the reason I got the album

Blood$

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2017, 05:24:17 PM »
Songs like 'how do you want it' and 'I ain't mad' really ruin the album. Also 'Bring The Pain' is one of the worst songs he's ever made. 'Can't C Me' was the reason I got the album

:-[

bouli77

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2017, 05:38:47 PM »

Pac never claimed to be a Gangster.

Absolutely, that's why he NEVER released a song "Bury me a G" or had verses with lines such as "you're fucking with a Oakland OG", "even if they kill me, they will never take the life of a real G".

so what exactly does this have to do wit snoop having no clout in Long Beach?

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2017, 09:14:37 PM »

LOL

ALSO, DOGGYSTYLE AND THE CHRONIC WERE HUGE DISAPPOINTMENTS

SuperSpider

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2017, 12:06:01 AM »

LOL

ALSO, DOGGYSTYLE AND THE CHRONIC WERE HUGE DISAPPOINTMENTS

:tupachappy: