Author Topic: Are Daz and Snoop from New Orleans?  (Read 1675 times)

abusive

Are Daz and Snoop from New Orleans?
« on: January 04, 2017, 08:30:01 AM »
So back in around 2002 a friend of mine I worked with @ the airport in New Orleans said that he seen Daz one day on the streets. He was like he seen Daz in the Ninth Ward and he couldn't believe it. He said he talked to him for a few minutes and he basically asked Daz 'what are you doing here?'. lol He said that Daz told him that there was noting in Cali but going to jail and getting kilt. Daz being rich and famous just being out and about in the 9th Ward dolo is reputable btw. It's not like there is a good or safe section there. Don't care if you the lower ninth or Gentilly Woods, you can get your head busted anywhere.

Ok, so fast forward to a few years ago there was is this Reggie Wright Jr. interview and in it he says that Daz is from New Orleans.

3:30 mark

So my question is was Daz originally from New Orleans and went out West or did he go to New Orleans later on down the line?

Also, someone in family SWEARS that Snoop is from New Orleans too. That can't provide me with any proof other than maybe rumors from back in the day. But I thought about the No Limit connection that maybe it made more sense to do that deal if he originally was from down there and/or has family there. If I'm not mistaken his family originates from Mississippi and that Mississippi to Louisiana to California migration is actually quite common. Even in my family. But still, it doesn't prove anything. Let me know what you know about this.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Blood$

Re: Are Daz and Snoop from New Orleans?
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2017, 08:33:01 AM »
I thought that I read somewhere Snoop (and maybe Daz) were born in Mississippi and moved to Cali shortly after, but I could be mistaking somebody else

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2017, 10:21:23 AM »
So back in around 2002 a friend of mine I worked with @ the airport in New Orleans said that he seen Daz one day on the streets. He was like he seen Daz in the Ninth Ward and he couldn't believe it. He said he talked to him for a few minutes and he basically asked Daz 'what are you doing here?'. lol He said that Daz told him that there was noting in Cali but going to jail and getting kilt. Daz being rich and famous just being out and about in the 9th Ward dolo is reputable btw. It's not like there is a good or safe section there. Don't care if you the lower ninth or Gentilly Woods, you can get your head busted anywhere.

Ok, so fast forward to a few years ago there was is this Reggie Wright Jr. interview and in it he says that Daz is from New Orleans.

3:30 mark

So my question is was Daz originally from New Orleans and went out West or did he go to New Orleans later on down the line?

Also, someone in family SWEARS that Snoop is from New Orleans too. That can't provide me with any proof other than maybe rumors from back in the day. But I thought about the No Limit connection that maybe it made more sense to do that deal if he originally was from down there and/or has family there. If I'm not mistaken his family originates from Mississippi and that Mississippi to Louisiana to California migration is actually quite common. Even in my family. But still, it doesn't prove anything. Let me know what you know about this.

Answer is YAS!

The following users thanked this post: abusive

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2017, 01:11:47 PM »
I thought that I read somewhere Snoop (and maybe Daz) were born in Mississippi and moved to Cali shortly after, but I could be mistaking somebody else

Nate Dogg' from Mississipp.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

abusive

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2017, 01:21:53 PM »

Nate Dogg' from Mississipp.
Yeah and Ray J and Brandy's people.

papa-smurf

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2017, 02:41:29 PM »
Snoop & them was born in the south but raised in cali. Its a difference between where u were born & where u are from. They from cali

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2017, 03:01:51 PM »
Snoop & them was born in the south but raised in cali. Its a difference between where u were born & where u are from. They from cali

Snoop was born in long beach .. Their parents is from the south

abusive

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2017, 03:30:48 PM »
In this recent video Daz shouts out his family in tha Ninth Ward New Orleans. Don't have a timestamp, I watched it the other day and don't remember. So if they got family in da N.O. (and are possibly from there) I could understand them deciding to roll with Master P.

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic."
^Shut yo a$$ up got dammit! lol

Mr. Theo

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2017, 08:39:28 AM »
Everyone born in the late 60's and early 70's isn't from L.A area ; or the family moved shortly before the person was born .

Snoop and Nate are from Mississipi .
Daz FAMILY is from New Orleans..just like Brandy and Ray J people. But they born in LA area

Like WC and Crazy Toones, they are born in Texas.

Like DJ Quik; his mother was from Louisiana his older sisters probably born there; but he born in CPT.
Hi-C is from New Orleans too ; just born there.

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF