Author Topic: RICKY HARRIS FUNERAL FIGHT STEMS FROM LBC'S HATRED OF SNOOP? - follow up.  (Read 1887 times)

jmix

So it seems TMZ is slightly behind my broadcast and were slow on the ball, regarding this story, so again just as with the Tupac Bullet-Dented Pendant, I tapped their ass on the info leak here..

And I followed it up with their new video footage and gave my opinion on the current state of Snoops issues in the LBC.

Ridiculous this happened at a funeral, but also very telling...

A Bit of History:

Even C Style says there are issues:

It would see everytime snoop goes in public in the lbc there is a problem

the peace rally, This funeral, and in 2015 when flossy called him out for riding thru the neighborhood late at night and bringing security..

So it would appear to me, Snoop may NOT have love from the LBC anymore.
Honest discussion. your thoughts?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 08:07:55 PM by jmix »

gio™fugahoo

I really don't get the point again
Snoop all ready replied with a wise video last time ( can't find it right now)
And if a bunch of wannabes don't get a long with him it doesn't mean the whole LBC don't got love for snoop
Basically snoop is the lbc‼️‼️

bigpimpin20

more like rickys cousin who got lumped up aint got no love from daz lol

jmix

And if a bunch of wannabes don't get a long with him it doesn't mean the whole LBC don't got love for snoop

This goes to show, (quit being a snoop stan) that alot and i mean ALOT of people have zero love for snoop.

EVERYTIME in the last YEAR, he surfaces in LBC there is a PROBLEM.

abusive

I'm not even mad at this to be honest with you if homie was Ricky's cousin. If there was beef between Snoop and Ricky then why go to his funeral? (Assuming there was a problem.) When Suge tried to go to Nate's funeral there was a problem and everyone respected it. So it is what it is. I'm still trippin' off the fact that Snoop aint got one Black owned business in Long Beach. Not a weed dispensary, not a studio, nothing.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Arthur Bishop

This goes to show, (quit being a snoop stan) that alot and i mean ALOT of people have zero love for snoop.

Snoop will hurt you.

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas

because them long beach niggas need babysitters..

when snoop had the city on his back..u didnt hear shit...

snoop damn near 50..n his kids still lookin 4 an allowance..

Spoonie Luv

whats your point with all this????
snoop hurt your feelings or something? why are you out to discredit snoop so bad?
i don't give a shit what people think of snoop in long beach. it does not affect me or my daily life at all.
im gonna keep bumping snoops music from death row era and a couple of good songs he's made here there after death row. thats it.

peace!
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

jmix

whats your point with all this????
snoop hurt your feelings or something? why are you out to discredit snoop so bad?
i don't give a shit what people think of snoop in long beach. it does not affect me or my daily life at all.
im gonna keep bumping snoops music from death row era and a couple of good songs he's made here there after death row. thats it.

peace!

Its funny how you claim to not give a shit about what people from long beach are saying, yet you took the time to  click on the thread and respond to me concerning THAT VERY TOPIC.

Did I make YOU mad bro? Did I hurt YOUR feelings?

this is a discussion topic on whether or not Snoop is having issues with LBC.

I got nothing but love for Snoop. Daz is a fat piece of garbage, but that is a different tale.

Why can people not separate REPORTING on something and the "discrediting' intention?

It is not my intention to discredit snoop nor am I DISCREDITING HIM.

Flossy, sylk and style are. DEAL WITH THAT! That is the topic. But it is waaaaaaaayyyyy easier for people like YOU, to shoot the MESSENGER and not the MESSAGE!

free adult image hosting
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 01:44:46 PM by jmix »

Funkstradamus

your intentions may not be to discredit Snoop but you are, in multiple videos... why do you even care or feel that someone being mad a Snoop or trying to ban Snoop from Long Beach is even news?  you seem mad as fuck at Snoop too...

you are giving a bunch of bitter nobodies a platform and a voice... who would know about anybody being mad at Snoop if not for you and your videos?   Who would have heard those almost hour-long hate fest rants by Big Flossy or Silk E Fyne?  

listening to your videos you CLEARLY have an anti-Snoop agenda too, which is fine but call it what it is and stop pretending its not what it really is...  

you seem like you are trying to get on as a reporter which is cool, but you are destroying your own creditability spreading this bullshit as news...

every big celebrity, Oprah, Diddy, Nelly, etc, etc,  has some bitter asshole somewhere that feels like they owe them something because they knew them before the fame or come from where they're from...  that shit is not news...

you putting so much effort spreading bullshit like this....it's no wonder Snoop or Kurupt won't do an interview with you...  why would they do an interview with you to dispel a bunch of bullshit YOU are hyping up and spreading around?

again, this shit makes you look bad, spreading he-said-she-said tidbits of gossip like a little bitch...

« Last Edit: January 07, 2017, 03:40:21 AM by Giant Lyfe »

Funkstradamus

Re: RICKY HARRIS FUNERAL FIGHT STEMS FROM LBC'S HATRED OF SNOOP? - follow up.
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2017, 03:45:05 AM »
your intentions may not be to discredit Snoop but you are, in multiple videos... why do you even care or feel that someone being mad a Snoop or trying to ban Snoop from Long Beach is even news?  you seem mad as fuck at Snoop too...

you are giving a bunch of bitter nobodies a platform and a voice... who would know about anybody being mad at Snoop if not for you and your videos?   Who would have heard those almost hour-long hate fest rants by Big Flossy or Silk E Fyne?  

listening to your videos you CLEARLY have an anti-Snoop agenda too, which is fine but call it what it is and stop pretending its not what it really is...  

you seem like you are trying to get on as a reporter which is cool, but you are destroying your own creditability spreading this bullshit as news...

every big celebrity, Oprah, Diddy, Nelly, etc, etc,  has some bitter asshole somewhere that feels like they owe them something because they knew them before the fame or come from where they're from...  that shit is not news...

you putting so much effort spreading bullshit like this....it's no wonder Snoop or Kurupt won't do an interview with you...  why would they do an interview with you to dispel a bunch of bullshit YOU are hyping up and spreading around?

again, this shit makes you look bad, spreading he-said-she-said tidbits of gossip like a little bitch...

You seem to like West Coast rap but you work so hard to bring a negative light to the only superstar left...  whats your motive??

geezy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dogg Pound Gangsta 4 Life (west coast love).
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2017, 04:08:45 AM »
lol.....another thread about this? You are just repeating the same thing over and over now.

Rick Nephew shouting at a funeral means LBC don't like Snoop but still bunch of artist, people from LBC keep working and rolling with him?

You are going to make people start ignoring your post....good luck
Arsenal 4 Life!!!!!!!!!!

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2017, 09:47:41 AM »
lol.....another thread about this? You are just repeating the same thing over and over now.

Rick Nephew shouting at a funeral means LBC don't like Snoop but still bunch of artist, people from LBC keep working and rolling with him?

You are going to make people start ignoring your post....good luck

He's a clown. Everyone telling him that.

Arthur Bishop

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2017, 09:52:08 AM »
like a little bitch...

This bitch is Jessica Glori SirRAT. Goes by GAYMix. Makes his money off these GayTube videos. He was considering Adult film for the longest but with the taxes, he realized he could stay with his moms and collect stamps, make videos and suck dick under the GayDar. Daz has already address this little Bitch. Daz said dude got mad when Daz rejected dude's gay advances.

abusive

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2017, 12:11:43 PM »
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.