Author Topic: Is Obama going to pardon Suge Knight?  (Read 1314 times)

love33

Is Obama going to pardon Suge Knight?
« on: January 06, 2017, 05:45:06 PM »
Everyone's been talking, is Obama going to be pardoning Suge Knight before he leaves office?? - Then he can get back to Knight Records or get Tha ROw back and going again

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: Is Obama going to pardon Suge Knight?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 07:06:30 PM »
By "everyone" you must mean "no one."  Why would he?

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 01:18:03 PM »
Quote from: love33 link=topic 326008.msg3094946#msg3094946 date=1483753506
Everyone's been talking, is Obama going to be pardoning Suge Knight before he leaves office?? - Then he can get back to Knight Records or get Tha ROw back and going again

even if he did which he wont, suge will never rise in music again, he burned too many bridges with his artist and no one will trust him ever again, its sad really cause they were on their way to shatter every label there was

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2017, 03:01:21 PM »

dream on....even shyne that bastard has more chances than suge cause shyne been sucking diddy´s dick and diddy bitchass is Illuminati and we all know fuckin monkeyass obama is masonic bitch..

love33

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2017, 10:05:51 PM »

Why wouldn't he?? He releases terrorists in Gitmo -- why not put the Greatest Executive Producer in gangsta rap back to release some hit records? Maybe he did burn a few bridges, I think if he had money it wouldn't matter - but if there's someone out there that will back him like Interscope once did he could make history -- when you listen to the Death Row unreleased "Inside Out" and Doobie, Mac Shawn, Daz "Raw", Crooked I "Say Hi To The Bad Guy", Tha Realest Death Row Dayz, Soopafly, Chocolate Bandit, The Top Dogg, and all the great artists he had on the label, it's amazing to say that he couldn't do it -- even go back a few years and Hammer/2-Pac collab "Too Late", OFTB, albums, Kurupt "I Just Don't Bang No More" -- I mean this guy has done it for generations -- he just NEVER releases the fuckin albums and doesn't have any promotion -- Get this guy a fucking promotion machine and he could really make it pop in ANY era! I love music man, and I just miss the music they would drop and come out with so west coast, smooth, original, funky, gangsta, dance... you name it --

dj coma

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2017, 02:15:21 AM »

Why wouldn't he?? He releases terrorists in Gitmo -- why not put the Greatest Executive Producer in gangsta rap back to release some hit records? Maybe he did burn a few bridges, I think if he had money it wouldn't matter - but if there's someone out there that will back him like Interscope once did he could make history -- when you listen to the Death Row unreleased "Inside Out" and Doobie, Mac Shawn, Daz "Raw", Crooked I "Say Hi To The Bad Guy", Tha Realest Death Row Dayz, Soopafly, Chocolate Bandit, The Top Dogg, and all the great artists he had on the label, it's amazing to say that he couldn't do it -- even go back a few years and Hammer/2-Pac collab "Too Late", OFTB, albums, Kurupt "I Just Don't Bang No More" -- I mean this guy has done it for generations -- he just NEVER releases the fuckin albums and doesn't have any promotion -- Get this guy a fucking promotion machine and he could really make it pop in ANY era! I love music man, and I just miss the music they would drop and come out with so west coast, smooth, original, funky, gangsta, dance... you name it --

If you're not trolling, I genuinely suggest you seek help.

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2017, 06:00:06 AM »
I needed a good laugh this morning.

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2017, 10:41:19 AM »

Holy Shit
Just .................speechless ‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Jay Wallace

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2017, 04:55:33 PM »
LMAO @ this whole conversation.  Bringing up albums on Death Row that were made in the late 90's when Suge was in prison the first time. 

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2017, 09:47:14 PM »
I think there's a chance .. He turned his back on Israel, so it only makes sense

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2017, 10:34:55 PM »
 :tupachappy:

2Relevant

« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2017, 10:46:58 AM »
euros never give up on suge lol

here suge is just a memory if people even know who he was  :D

love33

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2017, 10:40:25 AM »
euros never give up on suge lol

here suge is just a memory if people even know who he was  :D

Suge was allover MTV, everyone knows who he is if you were alive in the 90s - maybe we can start a page to send a letter to Obama to get him out again -- I know some say he burned bridges, but he could sign Kurupt and rebuild with new young raw talent from Los Angeles!

SuperSpider

« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2017, 05:23:29 PM »
maybe we can start a page to send a letter to Obama to get him out again

Come on, man, you can't be for real. At this point this just HAS TO be trolling. Might as well ask for a prison studio though, all the jailed rappers can record albums that would never drop

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 09:54:05 PM »
Lol@Obama pardoning Suge Knight.

Guess anythings possible.  Bush pardoned John Forte (at the insistence of rock legend James Taylor's daughter)
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)