Author Topic: Anyone have Tha Realest 'The Last Circle' track  (Read 1164 times)

love33

Anyone have Tha Realest 'The Last Circle' track
« on: January 06, 2017, 06:05:47 PM »
Anyone have the track titled "The Last Circle" by Tha Realest? It appeared on an interview done on the old Death Row Records website - I've been looking for this track for over 15 years, it would be cool if someone could post it (I don't know what the hell they would hoard it for this long?) - But yeah, if someone could post this track in CDQ so we can bump it in the ride:

Mietek23

Re: Anyone have Tha Realest 'The Last Circle' track
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 04:30:30 AM »
This track never leaked bro - along with "Only Time Will Tell" that plays right after this one in that interview.

love33

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2017, 10:11:20 PM »
This track never leaked bro - along with "Only Time Will Tell" that plays right after this one in that interview.

Thanks for the heads up -- do you know if someone can get this track? I mean its 2017 what is it supposed to sit for another 50 years -- I met Tha Realest once he's a coolass dude, I hope we get to hear more from his Death Row era

Goon_574

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2017, 04:10:39 AM »
Ive also always wanted to hear this hopefully it leaks one day

Mietek23

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2017, 04:29:28 AM »

Thanks for the heads up -- do you know if someone can get this track? I mean its 2017 what is it supposed to sit for another 50 years -- I met Tha Realest once he's a coolass dude, I hope we get to hear more from his Death Row era

Well, propably couple sources has it - E1 being one of them since they brought Death Row. Tha Realest might have a copy of this since he left DR with rights to some of his tracks recorded over there. Producer and studio engeener are next in line, but we don't know who they are since song credits are not available, and Bomb1st are the last ones that might have a rip of both tracks since they released many of Realest DR and post-DR material in the past.

love33

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 11:16:23 PM »

Well, propably couple sources has it - E1 being one of them since they brought Death Row. Tha Realest might have a copy of this since he left DR with rights to some of his tracks recorded over there. Producer and studio engeener are next in line, but we don't know who they are since song credits are not available, and Bomb1st are the last ones that might have a rip of both tracks since they released many of Realest DR and post-DR material in the past.

Didnt Father E or whoever produced most of Tha Realest tracks "Waiting to Jesus To Come", "Slow Down," "Special Kind of Mother," "This is How We Ryde", etc. isn't that all the same producer? Can you hit him up and tell him we wanna bump that shit in our rides before we die and hand it down to our grandkids! Love that track! I wonder why Tha Realest didn't get 3 albums released on Death Row Records -- 2nd generation Row was so talented and slept on for compilations and soundtracks -- those were cool, but release the solo albums too like Master P did with No Limit!

123imagee

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2017, 07:19:31 AM »

Didnt Father E or whoever produced most of Tha Realest tracks "Waiting to Jesus To Come", "Slow Down," "Special Kind of Mother," "This is How We Ryde", etc. isn't that all the same producer? Can you hit him up and tell him we wanna bump that shit in our rides before we die and hand it down to our grandkids! Love that track! I wonder why Tha Realest didn't get 3 albums released on Death Row Records -- 2nd generation Row was so talented and slept on for compilations and soundtracks -- those were cool, but release the solo albums too like Master P did with No Limit!

Marvin "marvelouz marv" paige produced stuff 4 tha realest. Father E was just a no name from jerzey.

Mietek23

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2017, 02:29:15 PM »

Marvin "marvelouz marv" paige produced stuff 4 tha realest. Father E was just a no name from jerzey.

Yep, "This Is How We Ride" was produced by Marv, but it was recorded right after he left Death Row - durning his time on the label he recorded plenty of tracks to Kurt Kobane beats, along with Marv, Daz, Hutch and others tho.

love33

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 05:24:22 PM »

Yep, "This Is How We Ride" was produced by Marv, but it was recorded right after he left Death Row - durning his time on the label he recorded plenty of tracks to Kurt Kobane beats, along with Marv, Daz, Hutch and others tho.

Good to know so "This is How We Ryde" was still a Row track cause Suge owned his recording rights until the courts granted him his freedom from what I remembered reading - that track shouldve been a mainstream hit - also, why was Tha Realest and Daz cool with each other and recorded those songs together then Daz started dissing him calling him a fake 2pac and all this garbage - was that after Daz left and then he started dissing? Are they cool now? That would be cool if someone can drop this track in high quality!

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2017, 03:35:05 AM »

Good to know so "This is How We Ryde" was still a Row track cause Suge owned his recording rights until the courts granted him his freedom from what I remembered reading - that track shouldve been a mainstream hit - also, why was Tha Realest and Daz cool with each other and recorded those songs together then Daz started dissing him calling him a fake 2pac and all this garbage - was that after Daz left and then he started dissing? Are they cool now? That would be cool if someone can drop this track in high quality!

"This Is How We Ryde" was one of first tracks recorded after Tha Realest left Death Row - CDQ version is available from some time, you can find it on my YT channel.

kthugg

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 08:08:10 AM »
Yer Realest should release deathrow days pt 3!!!