Author Topic: CHARGERS MOVING TO LOS ANGELES  (Read 1440 times)

Sccit

CHARGERS MOVING TO LOS ANGELES
« on: January 11, 2017, 07:25:04 PM »
FUCK THIS SHIT, I WAS REALLY HOPIN THE RADIERS WOULD COME THRU......SAN DIEGO BOUT TO BE NBA AND NFLESS NOW SMH

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: CHARGERS MOVING TO LOS ANGELES
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2017, 01:25:34 PM »
Colin Cowherd hit the nail on the head! LA barely supports the Rams, the Raiders are still the most popular team in town.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/3YUnXV8kidQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/3YUnXV8kidQ</a>

Then Bill Simmons!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2017, 01:31:11 PM »
FUCK THIS SHIT, I WAS REALLY HOPIN THE RADIERS WOULD COME THRU......SAN DIEGO BOUT TO BE NBA AND NFLESS NOW SMH

I know you're loyal to LA, but until the Rams and Chargers get their shit together (that might be a long time), comeback to the Nation as a tourist, and ride the good times we about to have. Carr is only 25, Mack is only 24, the team will be great for at least 6 years if they can keep those young guys together. Hell, if the Rams or Chargers catch fire in the next few years, you can always go back. I mean, it's not like the Raiders wouldn't only be a 3 hour drive and a Vegas weekend away.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2017, 01:35:17 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2017, 01:37:28 PM »

I know you're loyal to LA, but until the Rams and Chargers get their shit together (that might be a long time), comeback to the Nation as a tourist, and ride the good times we about to have. Carr is only 25, Mack is only 24, the team will be great for at least 6 years if they can keep those young guys together. Hell, if the Rams or Chargers catch fire in the next few years, you can always go back. I mean, it's not like the Raiders wouldn't only be a 3 hour drive and a Vegas weekend away.

Naah bro, it's RWO all day over here.. I still fux wit the raiders tho, just sux they ain't comin back home

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2017, 02:14:25 PM »
Sweet another home game for the raiders

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2017, 02:28:27 PM »

Naah bro, it's RWO all day over here.. I still fux wit the raiders tho, just sux they ain't comin back home

Hey, when the Rams suck, they were called the Lambs back in the day. LOL

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2017, 03:47:38 PM »

Sounds like an upgrade to me

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2017, 07:26:35 AM »

Sounds like an upgrade to me

8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 09:07:11 PM »
this move is retarded as fuck if you ask me.  the NFL thrived for years with ZERO teams in LA.  now you have owners flip the middle finger to two large cities in back to back years and the Raiders doing the same to Oakland now....it's gotta be tough being a Cali sports fan who doesn't live in LA or the bay when it comes to going to games.  Sac town still has NBA and SD still has baseball though.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2017, 11:49:34 AM »
this move is retarded as fuck if you ask me.  the NFL thrived for years with ZERO teams in LA.  now you have owners flip the middle finger to two large cities in back to back years and the Raiders doing the same to Oakland now....it's gotta be tough being a Cali sports fan who doesn't live in LA or the bay when it comes to going to games.  Sac town still has NBA and SD still has baseball though.
Oakland is the bay, so even they fucked

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2017, 01:57:28 PM »

those faggots still have the Giants and Warriors, two of the best teams in their respective sports, and a historical top NFL team ever n the 49ers - I don't feel bad for them losing the Raiders

oh and the A's suck

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2017, 02:24:13 PM »

those faggots still have the Giants and Warriors, two of the best teams in their respective sports, and a historical top NFL team ever n the 49ers - I don't feel bad for them losing the Raiders

oh and the A's suck

Giants is from Frisco and Warriors movin to Frisco soon too

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2017, 02:37:46 PM »
is it that hard to travel from Oakland to Frisco for a game or something?

Space RockStar SkyStalker Machine

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2017, 07:50:04 PM »
Chargers fucking suck. Everybody in Los Angeles hates the Chargers. Check it out on youtube