Author Topic: What makes Suge Knight the best Executive Producer  (Read 766 times)

love33

What makes Suge Knight the best Executive Producer
« on: January 13, 2017, 12:13:12 AM »
It's like Suge Knight is the Phil Jackson of Gangsta Rap -- he coaches these guys up so well -- what does he do - I know it's like asking "How does Nick Saban get his players" - but on the real, what does he do, that builds the artists best work and collabos together -- no other Executive Producer has been able to come even close to matching Suge Knight with "All Eyez On Me" -- nothing even close -- look at the Tha Realest -- he was outstanding on Death Row -- look at Hammer, he was unreal on Death Row -- "Too Late Playa" was some of his best work -- Snoop never matched even close to his debut album -- Daz & Kurupt everyone wants all their DR stuff, even RAW was unbelievable which was DR -- and DPG 2002 was an incredible album -- Nate Dogg's double disc album was Death Row -- OFTB and Soopafly -- he took role players and turned them into superstars --

I really think obama should think about pardoning Suge Knight with conditions he has to do music and no criminal bullshit - no reason to commit crimes, make bomb music and pass your music knowledge to the next gen you were blessed!

HighEyeCue

Re: What makes Suge Knight the best Executive Producer
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 07:09:50 AM »
:snoopfacepalm:

123imagee

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 08:05:57 AM »
People like me are interested only dr stuff, esp underground!

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 10:28:25 AM »
I really think obama should think about pardoning Suge Knight with conditions he has to do music and no criminal bullshit - no reason to commit crimes, make bomb music and pass your music knowledge to the next gen you were blessed!

:snoopfacepalm: :snoopfacepalm: :snoopfacepalm: :snoopfacepalm:

love33

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2017, 10:29:28 AM »
People like me are interested only dr stuff, esp underground!

Exactly! Cause that's the Suge music - that's their best stuff -- he was coaching that -- Crooked I said he would lock him in the studio for hours and they would sometimes crawl out at 5 am or the sun would be coming up -- he would make them redo a verse over and over again -- that's why you see Death Row was the first one to come out with 4 or 5 different versions of the same track - cause they worked that shit so hard in so many ways - it's like bangin a bitch out from the front and back and side to side -- death row did that shit with their tracks and hit it hard -- dre is like suge in the regards that they both are tough to work for in the studio and demand your best or they dont give a shit if you have to sit there for weeks, or they just wont release your shit! (Ask Too Short about doing the same verse hundreds of times over for Dre)

It's not rocket science when these guys leave Death Row, they rushed their music (a lot of them), and they slipped on the quality

I only like the Death Row stuff too and I think the competition they had was great because cats were like "Hey, I want Suge to release my stuff over the other inmate, so I'm gonna push that much harder" -- that's why guys like Doobie and Chocolate Bandit had beef, they wanted that track released, even if it was just a song on a soundtrack - to have their name on an album with that logo is like Hall of Fame status -- whenever you see that electric chair on the back of an album, you know it's FIRE!

HighEyeCue

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 01:53:45 PM »
I love all DR stuff as well but I think it had more to do with the artists being in their prime than Suge coaching

love33

« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2017, 06:30:34 PM »

fucking stuck in 1996 morons lol

I'd rather be stuck in a '96 forum, there's nothin in 2017 - you can head to the meek mill and taylor swift forum and we're fine here in 96