Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG SCRAPPED THE OG VERSION OF DOGGYSTYLE AFTER HEARING BROTHA LYNCH  (Read 3156 times)

Sccit

Snoop Dogg Scrapped The OG Version of Doggystyle After Hearing Brotha Lynch

Snoop told me one time that when he did Doggystyle he had recorded an entirely different album and then he heard Brotha Lynch Hung and he went back and recorded the Doggystyle that we heard.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
My guess is everything that is on this thread at this point from the title of the thread to the video to your comments after the video is---- BULLSHIT

...but then again I guess anything is possible but I ain't buying it cuzz
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Okka

I really doubt it. I'd love to hear Snoop or Dre comment on this.

Sccit

My guess is everything that is on this thread at this point from the title of the thread to the video to your comments after the video is---- BULLSHIT

The comments are by Cedric Singleton .. Owner of Black Market Records.

Brown Pride

Welcome bacc In. We both down with Black Market but we can think for ourselves. Shot out to you and fucc Sccif.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th

Funny shit in 96' Source mag pictured in my sig, when Dre left Death Row.  He originally wanted to name his label Black Market Records and they didn't even know "some Bay Area" folks already had the label name--lol.  I don't think them cats were even on Dre's radar.  As for Snoop, I'm guessing he also barely knew who the fuck they were.

...How much acid do I need to shove down my system before their music starts sounding dope??  LOL.. I'm calling this whole thread BULLSHIT
« Last Edit: January 14, 2017, 09:50:25 PM by Infinite Trapped In 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

dj coma

Funny shit in 96' Source mag pictured in my sig, when Dre left Death Row.  He originally wanted to name his label Black Market Records and they didn't even know "some Bay Area" folks already had the label name--lol.  I don't think them cats were even on Dre's radar.  As for Snoop, I'm guessing he also barely knew who the fuck they were.

...but anything is possible I suppose.  Also, did you say "Snoop told me".  So you talk to Snoop directly about this??  How much acid do I need to shove down my system before their music starts sounding dope??  LOL.. I'm calling this whole thread BULLSHIT

He said "The comments are by Cedric Singleton..." What don't you understand about that?

Hack Wilson - real

trash interview, Em has never said Lynch was any kind of influence on him.  dead this thread.

kuruptDPG

If true we havent seen an og tracklisting for doggystle anyways, correct?

Okka

If true we havent seen an og tracklisting for doggystle anyways, correct?

Correct. I doubt Dre would've let Snoop scrap a whole album because he wanted to redo it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2017, 03:09:51 AM by Okka »

Sccit

...How much acid do I need to shove down my system before their music starts sounding dope??  LOL.. I'm calling this whole thread BULLSHIT

They're not from the bay and "season of the siccness" is a classic .. Check it out

The following users thanked this post: JonnyTanna

Brown Pride

Lynch is quite likely my favorite Wrapper but this thread is retarded. Stupid fools can make shit up and dubcc take it as fact. Same members would strap on a suicide vest...sccif.

King Krayz1e

RAN HIM...SCCIF IS A FRORD.

King Krayz1e

Snoop told me one time that when he did Doggystyle he had recorded an entirely different album and then he heard Brotha Lynch Hung and he went back and recorded the Doggystyle that we heard.

LIES