Author Topic: Ladies Of Long Beach ?  (Read 681 times)

Music_Guru

• Lil Geezy
Ladies Of Long Beach ?
« on: January 13, 2017, 06:46:18 PM »
What do y'all think about Snoop Dogg putting out "The Ladies Of Long Beach City"  ? what you think the outcome will be?

Sccit

Re: Ladies Of Long Beach ?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2017, 05:37:44 PM »
WHERE DID U HEAR THIS?

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 06:14:26 PM »
WHERE DID U HEAR THIS?

I think he's referring to this

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 06:26:12 PM »
What do y'all think about Snoop Dogg putting out "The Ladies Of Long Beach City"  ? what you think the outcome will be?

The outcome will be negligible. A co-sign from Snoop Dogg means jack shit nowadays, especially when he's interested in promoting garbage artists that sound like faggots

Some of those females have been around for years (one of them was in Snoop's group Doggy's Angels back in the days) and they've never blown up.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 10:59:25 PM »

The outcome will be negligible. A co-sign from Snoop Dogg means jack shit nowadays, especially when he's interested in promoting garbage artists that sound like faggots

Some of those females have been around for years (one of them was in Snoop's group Doggy's Angels back in the days) and they've never blown up.

sounds like every other rapper coming out these past 5 years

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2017, 07:47:42 AM »
doggy's angels >>>>

kola loc and the other chick is nice and thick though.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.