Author Topic: Israel doesn't even exit  (Read 4347 times)

Brown Pride

Israel doesn't even exit
« on: January 14, 2017, 12:09:31 PM »
It's a fictionary country. It doesn't exist amongst the middle east people. How they get UN votes without a cuntree is beyond a gangster.

mad-zen

Re: Israel doesn't even exit
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 09:24:03 AM »
EVERY COUNTRY IS A FICTIONAL ONE.
WE ARE ALL FICTION PRETENDING TO BE REAL.

FUCK EMOLIOR BTW.

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 09:37:17 AM »

FUCK EMOLIOR BTW.

Your country is a toilet.

heinz

« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2017, 07:50:21 AM »

Interesting theories. Care to expand on them?

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 07:26:35 PM »

Interesting theories. Care to expand on them?

GO FUCK YOURSELF EMOLIOR.

Can I smoke your dick? Are you mad?

LA Vegas Legend

Time to nuke Israyal
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 06:33:11 PM »
Yessir

V2DHeart

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 08:01:16 AM »
Israel was created through immoral ethnic cleansing operations and still to this day have ignored UN general assembly resolutions for the right of return for Palestinians including other UN resolutions
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2020, 12:41:33 AM »
Israel was created through immoral ethnic cleansing operations and still to this day have ignored UN general assembly resolutions for the right of return for Palestinians including other UN resolutions

LIES

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2020, 01:41:07 AM »

Pretty much true

The following users thanked this post: V2DHeart

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2020, 06:02:59 AM »

Pretty much true

:snoopfacepalm:

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2020, 06:15:12 AM »

Pretty much true

Have u ever been in Israel?

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2020, 10:38:40 AM »

Pretty much true

multiple times

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2020, 11:12:17 AM »

Pretty much true

multiple times

so it is ok to keep Plalestinians in 'ghettos' and stealing their land?

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2020, 01:47:16 PM »

Pretty much true

multiple times

wasn’t their land in the first place

land belonged to the british and legally signed over to the jews

there are many palestinians living in israel rn .. the problem is the extremists who pose a threat to our nation

do u know how many arab counties exist? and all of them were conquered at one point or another .. but palestinians are the only group of people who wont hold their L gracefully and stop fighting a lost war.

it’s like if mexicans were still fighting to get california back, only worse, because jews actually were in israel first.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2020, 12:32:13 AM »

Pretty much true

multiple times

but palestinians are the only group of people who wont hold their L gracefully

Lol@how you phrased it “hold their L gracefully” but it’s actually pretty accurate and on point.  I didn’t believe it at first either but Palestinians are fighting a war they lost 100 years ago...and what’s more... they weren’t actually a country before that anyway, it was Ottoman territory and the Ottomans lost the land with many Palestinians fighting on the side of the British.  Then as Sccit said the British ended up giving it to the Jews.

The change for me was I used to be a big fan of fighting losing batttles so I guess it was okay for me back in the day that the Palestinians were fighting a losing battle cause I used to see it as heroic but I got tired of banging my head against brick wall at some point but seems the Palestinians never tire.  I suppose Native Americans still could make some legit claims to cities and towns as well but you can’t fight a losing battle forever...

...then further points could be made about the Arabs lack of functioning, administrative, and economic institutions in the region juxtaposed to the Jews..

« Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 12:41:27 AM by Infinite Trapped in 1996 »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Sccit