Author Topic: what tha F*CK izz those americans do'in  (Read 185 times)

Dutch

• Lil Geezy
  • Stoned to tha bone
what tha F*CK izz those americans do'in
« on: April 25, 2003, 04:12:08 AM »
 ???  Yo I am confused, why izz this war not over yet ?? why y'all chose BUSH  and why izz that m"fucker Bush such an idiot ??  

I know nobody knows, but I sure would like to know !

Never mind, it izz just my frustration, cause a good friend izz stil in iraq, he was suposed to get back like one moth a go but aint no plains flyin.  

Damn, that M'fucker Bush.........................

One love to hiphop > why izn't bush battlin' that fool saddam>  way better!  hahahahza  ;D ;D ;D

They should smoke a big fat ass joint and just chill'   that's what I do if I wanna take over tha world  aaiigghhtt   ::) ::)
dope dutch ma$ter

Quakaveli

Re:what tha F*CK izz those americans do'in
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 12:28:10 PM »

"The Dutch like to smoke themselves retarded"...

;D

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2003, 12:41:56 PM »
???  Yo I am confused, why izz this war not over yet ?? why y'all chose BUSH  and why izz that m"fucker Bush such an idiot ??  

Never mind, it izz just my frustration, cause a good friend izz stil in iraq, he was suposed to get back like one moth a go but aint no plains flyin.  

One love to hiphop > why izn't bush battlin' that fool saddam>  way better!  hahahahza  ;D ;D ;D

They should smoke a big fat ass joint and just chill'   that's what I do if I wanna take over tha world  aaiigghhtt   ::) ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2003, 08:46:20 PM »
u izz retarded .

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2003, 01:12:45 PM »
lmao at this thread
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2003, 04:52:35 PM »
Bush might be dumb, actually he is in my opinion, but YOU have NO RIGHT what so ever to call anybody dumb. That was the most retarded thread ever. Are the Dutch forbidden to attend school?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2003, 11:38:47 PM »

LMFAO!!!!

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2003, 02:14:06 AM »

damn u love those pics dont u...

kick ass album

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2003, 05:09:21 PM »
^^ Leave the man alone...The pics are funny...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2003, 11:12:44 PM »

the war ain't over yet because we got to make sure we've TOTALLY secured iraq we got to comb through the country and secure palaces and shit which takes time

actuallly the american people chose Al Gore in the Popular vote but the electoral system we go through only counts

Bush , in my opinion isn't a fool , but he isn't the brightest person

your friend is lying to  you if he thinks he'll be back in a month, whe soldiers get discharged it's for a year or half of years

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2003, 08:52:12 AM »

What an ignorant thread....