Author Topic: What happens to Deathrow catalogue  (Read 3998 times)

Tharow4life

What happens to Deathrow catalogue
« on: January 16, 2017, 07:25:16 AM »
Hi guys just curious to know what will happen to the deathrow catalogue. E one have released merchandise what about the music any info.

Sccit

Re: What happens to Deathrow catalogue
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 08:55:21 AM »
Nothing until someone buys it

dj coma

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2017, 12:24:48 PM »

Since when is it for sale?

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2017, 01:56:14 PM »

I think Sccit meant E1 are not going to do shit with it, so unless someone decides to try and buy it out, that stuff ain't getting released

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2017, 01:56:25 PM »

I'm pretty sure everything has its price

dj coma

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2017, 07:46:47 PM »

I'm pretty sure everything has its price

I misunderstood, thought you meant it was actually on the market.

soopa-man

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2017, 07:55:15 PM »
Some one must own the rights to it, because The Hundreds have done numerous collabs with them for their clothing line, and Spencer's and fe always have random shit licensed to them cups, neon bar lights shirts ... so some one is selling the license to duplicate the logo on all that merchandise as far as music it's pretty much dead considering none of the wide awake albums sold at all... now if some one buys it to release it on iTunes and streaming platforms there's money to be made

dj coma

« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2017, 07:59:35 PM »
Some one must own the rights to it, because The Hundreds have done numerous collabs with them for their clothing line, and Spencer's and fe always have random shit licensed to them cups, neon bar lights shirts ... so some one is selling the license to duplicate the logo on all that merchandise as far as music it's pretty much dead considering none of the wide awake albums sold at all... now if some one buys it to release it on iTunes and streaming platforms there's money to be made

E1 owns it

love33

« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2017, 11:07:26 PM »
Who is E1? Is that the Canadian company that pissed Daz off -- Tyga had the rights to Death Row to wear a hat in that video where he repped and pretended like he was a Row artist

Okka

« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2017, 01:47:15 AM »
Who is E1? Is that the Canadian company that pissed Daz off -- Tyga had the rights to Death Row to wear a hat in that video where he repped and pretended like he was a Row artist

Do you need the rights if you wanna wear a Death Row hat or a shirt in a music video?

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2017, 03:54:02 AM »

Do you need the rights if you wanna wear a Death Row hat or a shirt in a music video?

no

abusive

« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2017, 04:31:31 AM »
Yes they pissed Daz off. They used to be Koch Records but they changed their name to E1. I would say re-branded because during the 50 Cent era Koch became synonyms with being a label artist went to once they fell off. I'm still confused about this topic as well. What happened to Wide Awake?

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

kthugg

« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2017, 07:59:44 AM »
We need info!!?? Whoever is in control of pacs music must b on krack the way there treatin it!!

Tharow4life

« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2017, 08:10:59 AM »
If anyone has the contact number for e one entertainment.  I can find out what's going on with the catalogue.

dj coma

« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2017, 09:26:50 AM »
If anyone has the contact number for e one entertainment.  I can find out what's going on with the catalogue.

Save yourself the time, they're not going to do anything with the unreleased catalog. The released catalog generates $1 million + in annual royalties. The only thing they will do is license the popular songs.