Author Topic: Tha Realest & Daz  (Read 1593 times)

love33

Tha Realest & Daz
« on: January 18, 2017, 03:38:01 PM »
When will Tha Realest & Daz record tracks together again? They did a lot of stuff 98-99 before Daz was kicked off Death Row and replaced with Big Hutch - I remember the video for "Because of You Girl" -- Tha Realest recorded a lot of tracks with Tha Dogg Pound -- what was the name of the other track on Death Row Dayz that leaked with Daz & Kurupt?

2Relevant

Re: Tha Realest & Daz
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 06:39:25 AM »
When will Tha Realest & Daz record tracks together again? They did a lot of stuff 98-99 before Daz was kicked off Death Row and replaced with Big Hutch - I remember the video for "Because of You Girl" -- Tha Realest recorded a lot of tracks with Tha Dogg Pound -- what was the name of the other track on Death Row Dayz that leaked with Daz & Kurupt?

never

daz has dissed him plenty of times as recent as last year lol
daz doesn't see money in a fake 2pac as he calls him

love33

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 06:44:56 PM »

never

That's not true. Daz recorded songs with Tha Realest -- if he didn't "see any money" why was he seeing money recording with him in 1998 and 1999? Please tell me the answer to that one Mister Thinks-he-knows!

Okka

« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2017, 10:12:14 PM »

never

That's not true. Daz recorded songs with Tha Realest -- if he didn't "see any money" why was he seeing money recording with him in 1998 and 1999? Please tell me the answer to that one Mister Thinks-he-knows!

Because Tha Realest was a Death Row artist?

2Relevant

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2017, 05:58:11 PM »

never

heres one for you delusional one that fake 2pac been off dr since 01 or 02 we in 2017 how many tracks have they recorded with each other after dr  :D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 06:00:48 PM by Belt »

2Relevant

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2017, 05:59:13 PM »

never

Because Tha Realest was a Death Row artist?

exactly dr artist were into helping each other im sure it was suges idea
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 06:01:13 PM by Belt »

killathugg

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2017, 07:27:36 AM »
I think they workd well 2gether but i also think that they only workd 2gether cuz they were lable mates!
CHECKOUT MY YOUTUBE PAGE BELOW FOR MORE REMIX'Z!!!!

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCy-d3k7LXFFBDNgaMcHAOXQ

HighEyeCue

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2017, 08:52:50 AM »

are you talking about "2 Live And Die 4 Da Westside"?, that had Kurupt and Roscoe on it but no Daz.

I'm not aware of any other Dogg Pound/Tha Realest tracks :-\

2Relevant

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2017, 01:44:14 PM »

are you talking about "2 Live And Die 4 Da Westside"?, that had Kurupt and Roscoe on it but no Daz.

2 Live And Die 4 Da Westside is a fake track

Mietek23

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2017, 01:46:34 PM »

Tha Realest got that track from Flawless, who produced the record. He added himself instead on Gonzoe, who was on the OG version.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2017, 02:07:57 PM »

Tha Realest got that track from Flawless, who produced the record. He added himself instead on Gonzoe, who was on the OG version.

Oh I see, thanks for the info  8)

love33

« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2017, 12:41:55 AM »
They recorded a ton of stuff together, here's "way too real" (lol at daz dissin him callin him fakest when he recorded a song telling the whole world just how real they are)

Also, Daz did the beat on "Cant fuck with us"?

Okka

« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2017, 01:35:03 AM »
Yeah, they worked on some songs together, but that was probably only because they were both signed to Death Row Records.

kthugg

« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2017, 05:51:58 AM »
Does any1 have a copy of "to live n die 4 tha westside OG"??? Without Realest???

Mietek23

« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2017, 01:11:29 PM »
Does any1 have a copy of "to live n die 4 tha westside OG"??? Without Realest???

It leaked years ago - you can find it on YouTube under different names (either "Flawless" or "Semi Automatic"):