Author Topic: Tha Realest -- Special Kind of Mother  (Read 5744 times)

love33

Tha Realest -- Special Kind of Mother
« on: January 18, 2017, 03:39:17 PM »
Does anyone have Tha Realest's hit "Special Kind of Mother [Dear Mama]" Series? I know there were 3 tracks that leaked out -- can someone post them up here, that would be cool if you could Youtube it

2Relevant

Re: Tha Realest -- Special Kind of Mother
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 06:34:40 AM »
Does anyone have Tha Realest's hit "Special Kind of Mother [Dear Mama]" Series?

lmao :D

in order for a song to be a "hit" it must be popular and have radio play or even talked about highly and of course profitable 

which in tha fakest case hes never had a successful song ever lol

love33

« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2017, 06:43:36 PM »

in order for a song to be a "hit" it must be popular and have radio play or even talked about highly and of course profitable 

Man, you must be smokin somethin good - This wasn't meant to be a thread asking whether or not you liked a certain artist -- and if you want to talk hits, Tha Realest was allover a Platinum album ("Gang Related") -- Many of the artist on the radio today have NEVER been on a Platinum Album -- Tha Realest "Easy To Be A Soldier" and Tha Realest "Because Of You Girl" was featured on the Hit Album "The Chronic 2000: Suge Knight Represents" and he also helped with "Unconditional Love" by 2Pac and was actually told to freestyle by 2Pac himself before he gave him props and he was eventually signed.

Anyway, back to topic -- does Anyone have the "Special Kind of Mother" 3 Versions they can upload to Youtube?

2Relevant

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2017, 05:48:29 PM »

Man, you must be smokin somethin good - This wasn't meant to be a thread asking whether or not you liked a certain artist -- and if you want to talk hits, Tha Realest was allover a Platinum album ("Gang Related") -- Many of the artist on the radio today have NEVER been on a Platinum Album -- Tha Realest "Easy To Be A Soldier" and Tha Realest "Because Of You Girl" was featured on the Hit Album "The Chronic 2000: Suge Knight Represents" and he also helped with "Unconditional Love" by 2Pac and was actually told to freestyle by 2Pac himself before he gave him props and he was eventually signed.

Anyway, back to topic -- does Anyone have the "Special Kind of Mother" 3 Versions they can upload to Youtube?

"Unconditional Love" lol what did he do for that song it isnt even his
"Gang Related" sold thanks to 2pac and pretty much the end of dr and was a comp ost not tha fakest album and what shit you smoking thinking that fake met pac it never happened
jflex was the one who discovered tha fakest and he never met pac

love33

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 01:05:26 AM »

"Gang Related" sold thanks to 2pac and pretty much the end of dr and was a comp ost not tha fakest album and what shit you smoking thinking that fake met pac it never happened

Realest said he met Pac and freestyled for him i think it was at the Tyson fight, and my fav track on Gang Related was Top Dogg "Goin Back to Cali" - and Death Row continued to chart hit records even after Gang Related - I think the double album "Until The End Of Time" put Death Row back on top of the charts and hit #1, not to mention Chronic 2K had some hits and was GOLD, and Snoop Dead Man Walkin charted and Tha Dogg Pound "2002" charted and 2pac Nu-Mixxes charted (go look it up) - Tha Row pretty much fell off when the Crooked I album never got dropped and O remember it got renamed to "Hood Star" and I was losing interest - Eastwood almost saved the label, but no promotion or push happened, then Suge brought Petey Pablo on and he recorded 3 albums and same thing no real push no real promotion...I think the label really started to die around 2003 when they kept delaying Crook's album and he released the single and Suge got mad and told him to go record it again -- and I remember an interview with Crook sayin he doesnt understand why he doesnt drop the damn album he recorded 5 albums - then it was pretty much over and done when they had zero promotion and Crook knew his career was over

HighEyeCue

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 07:32:57 AM »
Death Row died when 2Pac did...Suge went to jail and everyone started leaving the label after that, all those compilations never sold except for Pac's
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 07:46:34 AM by HighEyeCue »

2Relevant

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 07:49:28 AM »

Realest said he met Pac and freestyled for him i think it was at the Tyson fight, and my fav track on Gang Related was Top Dogg "Goin Back to Cali" - and Death Row continued to chart hit records even after Gang Related - I think the double album "Until The End Of Time" put Death Row back on top of the charts and hit #1, not to mention Chronic 2K had some hits and was GOLD, and Snoop Dead Man Walkin charted and Tha Dogg Pound "2002" charted and 2pac Nu-Mixxes charted (go look it up) - Tha Row pretty much fell off when the Crooked I album never got dropped and O remember it got renamed to "Hood Star" and I was losing interest - Eastwood almost saved the label, but no promotion or push happened, then Suge brought Petey Pablo on and he recorded 3 albums and same thing no real push no real promotion...I think the label really started to die around 2003 when they kept delaying Crook's album and he released the single and Suge got mad and told him to go record it again -- and I remember an interview with Crook sayin he doesnt understand why he doesnt drop the damn album he recorded 5 albums - then it was pretty much over and done when they had zero promotion and Crook knew his career was over

that was a lie they never met
jflex discovered fakest there was never no tyson fight freestyle

2Relevant

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 07:50:12 AM »
Death Row died when 2Pac did...Suge went to jail and everyone started leaving the label after that, all those compilations never sold except for Pac's

that pretty much sums it up

love33

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 11:55:27 PM »

love33

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2017, 12:10:16 AM »
I wanna hear these songs I can ONLY find 1 version -- the 2nd remix is the best one, I can't find it!

Okka

« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2017, 12:44:49 PM »

2Relevant

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2017, 02:38:22 PM »

WRONG! Dogg Pound "2002" debuted at #15

https://books.google.com/books?id=Mg8EAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA34&lpg=PA34&dq=dogg+pound+2002+billboard&source=bl&ots=Zk6mDrTDSt&sig=or0HyuJHNYGuS8sAPA32vxWjL3s&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0qdKi-_XRAhWIg1QKHQRFArYQ6AEINjAF#v=onepage&q=dogg%20pound%202002%20billboard&f=false

Who much did it sell though?

im going to guess no more then 5k and that's being generous since a year before too gangsta for radio couldn't even sell 1500 copy's in its 1st week
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 06:28:21 PM by Belt »

Mietek23

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2017, 11:53:11 AM »

https://books.google.com/books?id=Mg8EAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA34&lpg=PA34&dq=dogg+pound+2002+billboard&source=bl&ots=Zk6mDrTDSt&sig=or0HyuJHNYGuS8sAPA32vxWjL3s&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj0qdKi-_XRAhWIg1QKHQRFArYQ6AEINjAF#v=onepage&q=dogg%20pound%202002%20billboard&f=false

im going to guess no more then 5k and that's being generous since a year before too gangsta for radio couldn't even sell 1500 copy's in its 1st week

Too Gangsta For Radio sold 8k copy's in it's first week and 3k in the second week, so I don't know what you talking about.

2Relevant

« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2017, 01:19:02 PM »

Too Gangsta For Radio sold 8k copy's in it's first week and 3k in the second week, so I don't know what you talking about.

so im off couple gs still very very horrible numbers i must of got the numbers mixed up with that fake 2pacs debut album overall sales  :D

kuruptDPG

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2017, 01:38:36 PM »

altogether how much in total did dpg 2002, too gangsta 4 radio, dead man walkin and chronic 2000 sell?