Author Topic: DJ Quik featuring Suga Free, MC Eiht and Domino - Ladies Night . Who got it ?  (Read 2896 times)

Mr. Theo

PREMIERED ON KDAY YESTERDAY

WHO LISTENED?

WHO RIPPED?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2017, 08:14:51 AM by Mr. Theo »

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

Mr. Theo

doggfather

i need it to!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Chef_YRD

Is this supposed to be a new song or an unreleased one?
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Chef_YRD

Never mind i know it's new I just can't find anything on it...I wonder if this is the one that was supposed to be with problem?
"Colder than dolemite 3 o'clock on a North Pole night In a suit made outta hoe hair woven tight rolling Pluto rocks turned to dice"

"I'm like a dream forgotten by van gough you allergic to handsoap,plus you dome dudes by the van load,wouldn't give you a jacket at lambeau"

Mr. Theo

Never mind i know it's new I just can't find anything on it...I wonder if this is the one that was supposed to be with problem?

New track ... probably on Rosecrans

i think Rosecrans is the next DJ Quik album.. isn't will be labeled as "DJ Quik and Problem" album ...only Quik

Chef_YRD

New track ... probably on Rosecrans

i think Rosecrans is the next DJ Quik album.. isn't will be labeled as "DJ Quik and Problem" album ...only Quik

Did something happen between them or something? I mean everything seemed solid then out of nowhere everything vanished...I'm mad no one has anything anywhere I've searched everything and not one second of it was ripped or recorded that I could find so far 😡😡😡

DJSpin

Did anyone even hear this?

Chef_YRD

Did anyone even hear this?

Seriously this site actually let me down for once

SuperSpider

There was an interview with DJ Quik (last year I think) where he said he had two songs with MC Eiht for the Rosecrans album, so that's probably going to be one of them

DJSpin

This could all be a hoax.

djbeto

i just pm LostSkanless let's get to the bottom of this. he got everything quik.

Dopeisjay

Why don't u guys just hit up the dj on kday that premiered the record through his instagram.. I'm sure if he gets some requests over it he'll play it again..

JonnyTanna

Did anyone grab this in the end?

Matty

it's on Bootsy Collins latest LP, Quik is on the hook.