Author Topic: Snoop & Money Mayweather  (Read 527 times)

love33

Snoop & Money Mayweather
« on: January 17, 2017, 11:44:13 AM »
Snoop said he's going to confront anyone who supports Trump's inauguration but notice he hasn't said anything about Floyd "Money" Mayweather -- Of course he ain't going to say anything about "Money" and I expect him to be quiet as a mouse -- Snoop is all talk and no bite -- no wonder why Suge used to slap him around when he says dumb shit like this -- Ice Cube is also a Trump supporter

Sccit

Re: Snoop & Money Mayweather
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2017, 05:32:56 PM »
snoop bein going to raves, rockin that candy

love33

« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2017, 11:02:27 PM »

I like Snoop i been listening since he dropped Nuthin But A G' Thang, then after that I heard the Dre/Snoop Under Cover.. but he went total bitch and this he's allowed to meet and hang out with Pres Trump but doesnt want anyone else to, and he ignored the fact Floyd Mayweather obviously he's just askin to get it -- I mean look how respectful and cool Kurupt was with Suge and vice versa, mad respect... and now Snoop could be droppin albums and makin great music but instead he's stuck with beef on his mind and tryin to beef with the President * smh * SNOOP ---> make bomb music that we can bump -- I'm still waitin for you to top DoggyStyle -- you said 5 times that was goin to happen -- Suge Knight Executive Produced your best album!

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2017, 03:52:44 AM »

I like Snoop i been listening since he dropped Nuthin But A G' Thang, then after that I heard the Dre/Snoop Under Cover.. but he went total bitch and this he's allowed to meet and hang out with Pres Trump but doesnt want anyone else to, and he ignored the fact Floyd Mayweather obviously he's just askin to get it -- I mean look how respectful and cool Kurupt was with Suge and vice versa, mad respect... and now Snoop could be droppin albums and makin great music but instead he's stuck with beef on his mind and tryin to beef with the President * smh * SNOOP ---> make bomb music that we can bump -- I'm still waitin for you to top DoggyStyle -- you said 5 times that was goin to happen -- Suge Knight Executive Produced your best album!

snoop guna be cool wit trump in no time.....mark it