Author Topic: Yukmouth n Realest beef???  (Read 1663 times)

kthugg

Yukmouth n Realest beef???
« on: January 24, 2017, 05:56:30 AM »
 I heard afew years ago that they had beef n thats why Realest wasnt on the 4th regime album, is there any truth in this??

2Relevant

Re: Yukmouth n Realest beef???
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2017, 06:53:07 AM »
I heard afew years ago that they had beef n thats why Realest wasnt on the 4th regime album, is there any truth in this??

please stop making these fakest redundant threads all of this was answered bout a decade ago

pretty much yuk was doing a concert with the the regime and tha fake was rapping pac songs at that point yuk figured this dude cant be doing this shit and pretty much dropped him wasnt like yukmouth was making any real money anyway

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2017, 08:16:58 AM »
lol at him rapping pac songs

Blood$

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2017, 08:50:34 AM »
I never understood how The Realest had any fans to begin with

SuperSpider

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2017, 11:40:22 AM »

Same goes for 1/4 of the rappers discussed on this forum tbh, but people just like different stuff

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2017, 12:28:48 PM »

Same goes for 1/4 of the rappers discussed on this forum tbh, but people just like different stuff

not true, 1/4 rappers discussed here aren't blatant 2Pac rip-offs with no originality lol

Mietek23

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2017, 01:03:04 PM »
Rumor goes, it was Tha Realest that Suge and his goons were after when Yuk got jumped back in 2011 - so he took the beating for him and supposedly blame Parlay Starr for a set up. Since Parlay and Realest were cool, he cut ties with both of them.

He posted this on Twitter shortly after getting beat up:

So the whole situation must've had something to do with Realest being excluded from The Regime. I've heard Yuk's explanation on Bomb1st interview and it dosen't make sense @ all - he was fucking with Tha Realest since "Godzilla" so he knew how much he resembled 'Pac, so getting rid of a "2Pac soundalike" after 10 years of hanging out with him, recording songs, etc. sounds like a straight bullshit.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2017, 01:11:37 PM »
he was fucking with Tha Realest since "Godzilla" so he knew how much he resembled 'Pac, so getting rid of a "2Pac soundalike" after 10 years of hanging out with him, recording songs, etc. sounds like a straight bullshit.

my exact thoughts lol how were dudes gonna diss Master P for being a biter but then have the biggest 2Pac clone in history talking shit at the end of the joint  :laugh:

I loved that song and album though

Mietek23

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2017, 01:31:22 PM »
he was fucking with Tha Realest since "Godzilla" so he knew how much he resembled 'Pac, so getting rid of a "2Pac soundalike" after 10 years of hanging out with him, recording songs, etc. sounds like a straight bullshit.

my exact thoughts lol how were dudes gonna diss Master P for being a biter but then have the biggest 2Pac clone in history talking shit at the end of the joint  :laugh:

I loved that song and album though

Me too, "Godzilla" is probably my fav Yuk solo record 8)

2Relevant

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2017, 05:33:55 PM »

there's no more then 10 on here :D

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 01:09:47 AM »
suge wanted to beat up realest couldn't get to him so got yuk mouth sounds like bullshit i think he was trying to get at realest cause of the beef with parlay starr