Author Topic: SCCIT KILLED DUBCC  (Read 1772 times)

mad boy

Re: SCCIT KILLED DUBCC
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 03:38:46 AM »
You guys are coming off as some haters man if they left its on them it's an Internet forum if another man makes you leave you're trippin

SHUT THE FUCK UP EMOLIOR!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2017, 01:29:16 PM »
Let's keep it real, Twitter, Facebook, and social media in general killed message boards overall.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2017, 05:54:49 PM »
Let's keep it real, Twitter, Facebook, and social media in general killed message boards overall.

I guess you've never been to thecoli.com

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2017, 01:30:08 AM »

Add Reddit, voat, godlikeproductions...millions of hits daily. Shitty mods, trolls, and outdated forum specs/features did this place in. Not to mention there's hardly any new music worth discussing.

But those sites don't agree with the mainstream narrative so mdogg has no interest. Mdogg worships CNN and that's it.

Btw I got bushed on the Coli cuz I exposed several agents there

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2017, 02:31:20 AM »

Add Reddit, voat, godlikeproductions...millions of hits daily. Shitty mods, trolls, and outdated forum specs/features did this place in. Not to mention there's hardly any new music worth discussing.

But those sites don't agree with the mainstream narrative so mdogg has no interest. Mdogg worships CNN and that's it.

they just mad cuz Kyrie Irving exposed that the worlds flat

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2017, 05:15:00 AM »

Kyrie, B.o.B...they've both brought awareness. Truth is getting out there.

Definitely Feds all over that site. Taxman, ThreeLetterAgency, mm83...there's more but I can't think of them since I haven't been on there. They will frequently be a "supporter" to try and seem like they're authentic.

As far as that forum goes with respect to features (i.e. Notifications, thread tracking that kinda stuff), it's easily the best one I've ever been on. After sohh got taken down (which was the biggest hip hop forum in its day), I believe the owners sold it, likely to an agency but maintain the front that they own it. They heavily promote mainstream narratives, extreme racism, etc.

I've known for quite a while it was compromised but said fuck it and started calling shit out. I called out 3 of those users mentioned above and was bushed immediately. They knew I saw right thru them and couldn't have me exposing them.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 09:01:14 AM »

I'd actually add Reditt to the larger social media world, not the message board world though it is a message board. But it's not focused, it's a large general place that people talk about a large number of things. voat and godlike productions are more news boards, especially conspiracies, there is always a place online for that. Hell, even our ToT was all about conspiracies. Which is why you think I'm all about CNN, because everyone now thinks of conspiracies as real news and CNN as fake news. But those are general news sites, not focused on one topic.

Again, social media, having general areas to talk about a lot of stuff, is how people do things now.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2017, 09:16:19 AM »

Definitely Feds all over that site. Taxman, ThreeLetterAgency, mm83...there's more but I can't think of them since I haven't been on there. They will frequently be a "supporter" to try and seem like they're authentic.

As far as that forum goes with respect to features (i.e. Notifications, thread tracking that kinda stuff), it's easily the best one I've ever been on. After sohh got taken down (which was the biggest hip hop forum in its day), I believe the owners sold it, likely to an agency but maintain the front that they own it. They heavily promote mainstream narratives, extreme racism, etc.

I've known for quite a while it was compromised but said fuck it and started calling shit out. I called out 3 of those users mentioned above and was bushed immediately. They knew I saw right thru them and couldn't have me exposing them.

Make a new account .. Come back as Jrome 8)

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2017, 01:04:59 PM »

I'd actually add Reditt to the larger social media world, not the message board world though it is a message board. But it's not focused, it's a large general place that people talk about a large number of things. voat and godlike productions are more news boards, especially conspiracies, there is always a place online for that. Hell, even our ToT was all about conspiracies. Which is why you think I'm all about CNN, because everyone now thinks of conspiracies as real news and CNN as fake news. But those are general news sites, not focused on one topic.

Again, social media, having general areas to talk about a lot of stuff, is how people do things now.

Bro those are all message boards. You can talk about anything on all of those.

CNN is propaganda, that's why they hate Trump tweeting so much, cuz they can't control the narrative.

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2017, 01:07:24 PM »

Make a new account .. Come back as Jrome 8)

Hard to kill a nigga cuz I'm coming back like Jesus

Newport And Meth Smokerrr

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: February 24, 2017, 11:40:32 AM »
CORREA STILL POSTS.....GUESS WHO HE IS

NO.
GO RUN SOME MORE IP'S COCKSMOKER.

I found out you're Dale

CONGRATULATIONS.

You should lose some weight bro

Actually I'm slim n trim bruh. Ever since the first acl pop.

SimpleYlights

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2017, 08:02:54 PM »

When gmail started doing large amts
of storage for free in '08
It was very basic email format. Yet it attracted more folks
The more basic and simple things are the better it is

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2017, 09:22:17 AM »

When gmail started doing large amts
of storage for free in '08
It was very basic email format. Yet it attracted more folks
The more basic and simple things are the better it is

Lights, how high would you say you where when you typed this response?

Mga223

• 'G'
« Reply #28 on: May 17, 2017, 06:32:29 AM »
Does anyone remember the poster chief?

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2017, 09:34:30 AM »
Does anyone remember the poster chief?

whatup chief