Author Topic: NATE DOGG - SELF TITLED  (Read 1196 times)

Sccit

NATE DOGG - SELF TITLED
« on: January 26, 2017, 02:17:07 PM »
I see that this was released in 2014 according to Wikipedia? Was it released in hard copy or digital only?? Or is Wikipedia lying again????

I know a promo version was released by the label in 2003. I remember it bein sold for 60 on eBay about a year ago ..

If anyone has a hard copy or knows where I can find one, hit me up.

dj coma

Re: NATE DOGG - SELF TITLED
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2017, 04:06:35 PM »
Besides the promo I don't think it was ever pressed. There's this:
http://www.ioffer.com/i/nate-dogg-s-t-very-rare-2003-album-snoop-pound-daz-537154874

99% sure that is a bootleg though.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2017, 04:18:48 PM »
Besides the promo I don't think it was ever pressed. There's this:
http://www.ioffer.com/i/nate-dogg-s-t-very-rare-2003-album-snoop-pound-daz-537154874

99% sure that is a bootleg though.

^thats supposedly the promo, but I don't think the real promo pressing had the cover......just emailed the seller, lets see what he say. u prolly right tho.

Okka

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2017, 04:45:16 PM »
Why you jackin' my thread, homie? Nah, but for real, would be nice to know if somebody actually has bought this.

Funkstradamus

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2017, 04:56:55 PM »
i thought it got released digitally in like 2014.   i remember people complaining about the quality being the same as the advance soundwise.   someone on the forum remastered it a few years ago too.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2017, 06:05:42 PM »
Why you jackin' my thread, homie? Nah, but for real, would be nice to know if somebody actually has bought this.

When did u make this thread .. Link?

I know mike maden and samutahjazz had hard copies of the promo release, cuz I searched the forum after makin this thread

doublee313

« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2017, 06:46:44 PM »

I know mike maden and samutahjazz had hard copies of the promo release, cuz I searched the forum after makin this thread

I would like to find or see this as well. It would be a nice gem to the collection. SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY!

dj coma

« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2017, 08:02:52 PM »

If somebody finds the promo for sale I'll chip in. I don't even want the physical promo, I would be fine with just a lossless rip.

Okka

« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2017, 08:24:06 PM »

Literally like an hour before you created this thread, in the Nate Dogg section.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=326200.0

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2017, 08:34:44 PM »

Literally like an hour before you created this thread, in the Nate Dogg section.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=326200.0

thats crazy....I was listenin to this album last night n checked the credits on wikipedia. pretty sure wikipedia is lying. apparently, it was released in digital format only, but way before 2014 and not on CD, like wikipedia claims.

im actually about to edit it right now, hold up.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2017, 09:21:28 PM »

Okka

« Reply #11 on: January 27, 2017, 03:43:46 AM »
Did those two bonus songs ever leak?

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: January 27, 2017, 03:48:20 AM »
Did those two bonus songs ever leak?

Mista Rosa

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2017, 12:39:57 PM »

Mike Madsen sold me his copy... It has only a back cover, the same as the link you posted. The CD is grey.

It was released digitally originally in 2003 for a very short period since the rap department was fired at Elektra. Then in 2006 the label Atlantic released it again, it went pretty unnoticed...

There was an advance tracklist with another Timbaland track that never leaked. I talked with some guys on a Timbaland forum and nobody ever heard that track, it remains in the vault.

EDIT about the unreleased Timbo/Nate track, "Born to Mac", the extract of a Timbaland fan's blog :

"The track that so many of us Timbo stans have been after over the years, however, is the unreleased track "Born To Mac" from Nate's self titled album."
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 12:56:05 PM by Mista Rosa »
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

SuperSpider

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2017, 01:07:33 PM »

Mike Madsen sold me his copy... It has only a back cover, the same as the link you posted. The CD is grey.

It was released digitally originally in 2003 for a very short period since the rap department was fired at Elektra. Then in 2006 the label Atlantic released it again, it went pretty unnoticed...

There was an advance tracklist with another Timbaland track that never leaked. I talked with some guys on a Timbaland forum and nobody ever heard that track, it remains in the vault.

EDIT about the unreleased Timbo/Nate track, "Born to Mac", the extract of a Timbaland fan's blog :

"The track that so many of us Timbo stans have been after over the years, however, is the unreleased track "Born To Mac" from Nate's self titled album."

As far as I know it's a Timbaland x Nate Dogg x Ms Jade track (not talking about Dead Wrong) and a snippet of it was played years and years ago in one of Timbaland's studio sneak peek videos. I've never come across the video though and from what I know it's nearly impossible to find
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:10:11 PM by SuperSpider »