Author Topic: Things are looking good For Suge Knight's Death Row Records  (Read 336 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Things are looking good For Suge Knight's Death Row Records
« on: April 23, 2003, 09:26:14 AM »
 With the dark winter Suge Knight and Death Row have faced recently, The present and near future looks real bright for the Heavy Hitters. Suge Knight, who was in Jail for 61 days after charges were brought on him for parole violation, has clear skies ahead it seems at the moment.

Today their first all new record hit stores with a strong first single in Crooked I's "Still Tha Row" for the album which is the original motion picture soundtrack for Eddie Griffin's movie Dysfunktional Family. This is the first of many projects Suge hopes will bring Death Row back to it's former glory. Recently Crooked I has done numerous interviews online with sites such as sohood.com and our very own Worldwideconnected.com (jus to name a few), in order promote Death Row and it's upcoming projects.

Also Death Row once again has had their name in the papers pertaining to murder. This time with an alleged involvement with rapper Antron "Big Lurch" Singleton who has been charged with the cannibalistic murder of Tynisha Ysais. Death Row was under suspicion of housing, providing a bodyguard and, giving PCP to Singleton, but has been dropped as a defendant in the case, giving Suge another thing to sigh in relief about. With Legal matters out of the way Death Row plans to also release upcoming projects from Kurupt, Eastwood, N.I.N.A. aka Left Eye, and the long awaited debut from Crooked I, set for release this summer. Not to mention new and exciting official websites for the artists and producers on the label including Kurupt, Darren Vegas, Danny Boy, and Crooked I.

Things are very much looking up for Tha Row as all main obstacles have been removed from their path. Although whoever would want to get in the way of Death Row or the will of Suge Knight would have to be damn near insane with their recent victory record.

http://www.worldwideconnected.com

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Things are looking good For Suge Knight's Death Row Records
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2003, 01:30:03 PM »
The present and near future looks real bright for the Heavy Hitters. Suge Knight,

Today their first all new record hit stores with a strong first single in Crooked I's "Still Tha Row"  

Not to mention new and exciting official websites for the artists and producers on the label including Kurupt, Darren Vegas, Danny Boy, and Crooked I.

Things are very much looking up for Tha Row as all main obstacles have been removed from their path.

Although whoever would want to get in the way of Death Row or the will of Suge Knight would have to be damn near insane with their recent victory record.

LMFAO!!! Dickriders.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2003, 06:18:01 PM »
The present and near future looks real bright for the Heavy Hitters. Suge Knight,

Today their first all new record hit stores with a strong first single in Crooked I's "Still Tha Row"  

Not to mention new and exciting official websites for the artists and producers on the label including Kurupt, Darren Vegas, Danny Boy, and Crooked I.

Things are very much looking up for Tha Row as all main obstacles have been removed from their path.

Although whoever would want to get in the way of Death Row or the will of Suge Knight would have to be damn near insane with their recent victory record.

LMFAO!!! Dickriders.

general dick

• Lil Geezy
  • Tha General
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2003, 05:17:16 PM »
what a joke, Death Row's future was over
when Dre left period.

dexter

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2003, 11:11:33 AM »
Ride on