Author Topic: 213 - To Be With Somebody Like Me (Vinyl)  (Read 1857 times)

Mista Rosa

213 - To Be With Somebody Like Me (Vinyl)
« on: January 28, 2017, 01:19:06 PM »
I never heard that track and as far as I know it remains unreleased, I came across that promotional vinyl that supposedly has the track on the b-side :

https://www.discogs.com/fr/213-Absolutely-To-Be-With-Somebody-Like-Me/release/1319367

Anyone has info ?

It would be suprising that the track really is on that vinyl and that nobody ripped it and shared it online.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

SuperSpider

Re: 213 - To Be With Somebody Like Me (Vinyl)
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2017, 03:59:22 PM »
The only thing ever released was a snippet, don't know the reason. It's extremely rare to find, it was actually you who hooked me up with it back in the day

http://www.filedropper.com/213-tobewithsomebodylikemefeatpushatsnippetrare

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2017, 04:17:22 PM »
That promo is currently being sold in POLAND for the equivalent of less than 5 USD. Might be worth checking out ?

http://www.hiphopvinyl.pl/product_info.php?products_id=2266

I don't speak Polish, so I can work my way around the website, but they have attached a promo snippet of their own and it is DIFFERENT/NEW than what we have, which means the FULL TRACK might be on it  :yikes:
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 04:27:34 PM by SuperSpider »

SuperSpider

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2017, 04:39:54 PM »
I just merged the two snippets together almost perfectly, though the second one is quieter and that's noticeable, but it is as good as it gets. If someone with a turntable is willing to grab that vinyl, then rip it and share it, that would be awesome  8)

http://www.filedropper.com/213longersnippet

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2017, 06:59:10 AM »
Thanks for the info, I just ordered a copy so let's see if the song is really on the B-Side and if it is, I hope it's the full song but it's crazy that no one ever put it online!
And btw I have a turntable that can record music into MP3 so it's worth the shot  8)

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2017, 07:46:51 AM »
Thanks for the info, I just ordered a copy so let's see if the song is really on the B-Side and if it is, I hope it's the full song but it's crazy that no one ever put it online!
And btw I have a turntable that can record music into MP3 so it's worth the shot  8)

Props
 But if the song is on it or not ‼️
 Would be cool if you post the instrumentals too
 Thanks in advance

SuperSpider

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2017, 09:27:18 AM »

Major props!!!  8) 8) 8)  It would be amazing if Nate Dogg is on the track, rather than just Snoop and Malice, so I can't wait to see what comes out of this

Mista Rosa

« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 01:04:48 PM »

That's a nice initiative man, definitly appreciated. Dubcc does it.

SuperSpider

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2017, 04:29:11 PM »

Hate to be the one asking, but any update on this, Dogg Ly Dogg?

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2017, 03:05:12 AM »

Hate to be the one asking, but any update on this, Dogg Ly Dogg?

Should be on the mail next week

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 09:51:37 AM »
So I just received the promo vinyl and no wonder noone ever ripped the full song, it's a 2 minutes long Snoop Dogg joint with a cat named Johnny Boo Bop on the hook...
Finally the mash up snippet made by SuperSpider was almost the real deal... Anyway I ripped it with the instrumental version for y'all.

http://www3.zippyshare.com/v/9SFi0bES/file.html

Edit: Quality isn't all that, first because it does not sound crazy on the actual plateform and also because my laptop has a shitty sound card, I'm changing it for a HP Spectre in a couple months if y'all want another rip later let me know!

SuperSpider

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2017, 10:50:10 AM »
So I just received the promo vinyl and no wonder noone ever ripped the full song, it's a 2 minutes long Snoop Dogg joint with a cat named Johnny Boo Bop on the hook...
Finally the mash up snippet made by SuperSpider was almost the real deal... Anyway I ripped it with the instrumental version for y'all.

Edit: Quality isn't all that, first because it does not sound crazy on the actual plateform and also because my laptop has a shitty sound card, I'm changing it for a HP Spectre in a couple months if y'all want another rip later let me know!

Quality is fine, but it is really disappointing that Nate isn't on the record. Regardless, it is much appreciated that you actually spent money on this so we got to hear it after so many years.

Mista Rosa

« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 02:04:46 PM »

Quality is fine, but it is really disappointing that Nate isn't on the record. Regardless, it is much appreciated that you actually spent money on this so we got to hear it after so many years.

Yup thanks mate, the effort is most def appreciated.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 09:49:25 PM »
DUBCC STILL COMIN THRU , GOOD LOOKS LY

Portugoal

« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2017, 12:12:30 AM »

Much appreciated 8)