Author Topic: How To Diss WCC  (Read 1915 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:How To Diss WCC
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2003, 12:07:25 PM »
Rodzilla...You’re cool and all, but you talk yourself up like you’re some major “gangsta” off the hardcore streets of San Fransisco...Come on man, you're Persian...You know damn well you ain’t as hardcore as you make yourself seem on the board...And you think you're cool cuz you clown on "white boys"...Just be yourself man, that's all I'm sayin...

Woah....First of all I'm not from tha streets of San Francisco moron, I'm from South of Frisco....10 minutes away....U dunno nuttin about out here....
And yea, I'm persian and proud muthafuca, wats that suppose 2 mean? I say I'm persian on actual albums that are in stores....I let muthafucaz know, I dont care who U are, U talk shit about Persians, U gonna get stomped on, too bad yur just an online character....And how am I making myself look hardcore? Just cuz once in a blue moon I make a thread askin people to pray for my boy gettin his hip crushed in a gang related incident....How am I not myself? How U gonna assume U know me or what I been thru? Get tha fuck outta here with that shit....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2003, 12:09:39 PM »
SCITT's Karma goin' down again....

lets see if we can make it reach -500 ;D
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2003, 12:14:49 PM »
Mannnnn, I just read tha other disses, and OMG....How tha fuck U gonna tell people they have no life....Ur online at least half of tha day....And U tell yur whole life story online, yur problems, yur girl, shit, yur stupid ass even put yur cell number on here couple of days ago....U live on this message board....Time 2 grow up and enter da real world mayne....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Quakaveli

« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2003, 12:38:13 PM »
Mannnnn, I just read tha other disses, and OMG....How tha fuck U gonna tell people they have no life....Ur online at least half of tha day....And U tell yur whole life story online, yur problems, yur girl, shit, yur stupid ass even put yur cell number on here couple of days ago....U live on this message board....Time 2 grow up and enter da real world mayne....

LOL WORD

SCcit..."Recollect ur thoughts, dont get caught up in da mix"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2003, 01:14:29 PM »
Rod, take it easy...I'm just saying you act like a hardcore gangsta crip and all, but we all know there are no Persian crips...I wasn't dissing Persians or nothing, I'm juust saying there's no reason to come online and brag about your "gangsta life" when you ain't no gangsta...

I'm online about 3 hours out of a 12 hour day...Most of those 3 hours, I'm either fucking around on Fruity Loops, recording on Acid Pro, or posting on WCC...Does this mean I have no life? No, so get the fuck out of here with that...You're no better than Big AG bragging about being a Texas crip who's gunna "kicc everybodys ass"...Whatever man...No need to take it to the heart, I'm just being real...PeACe

P.S., Kunal still talkin shit, even when I didn't post up my diss to him...

PLANT

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2003, 02:10:13 PM »
Yo I think Im the only person who doesnt mind having you around NIK.  Honestly I never really understood why your karma was down that much below sea level, but maybe becuase I dont know you.  I couldnt give 2 shits what your opinion is next to the other mans, This forum shouldnt be about beefs anyway.  I dont talk to anyone outside of this board becuase I dont know anyone, but people should just come on and post their thoughts and opinions and leave it at that.  People shouldnt be so concerned with other peoples issues, the same goes for you NIK.  Why you give a fuck what other people say about you?  Its the internet man, remember?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2003, 02:14:47 PM »
Rod, take it easy...I'm just saying you act like a hardcore gangsta crip and all, but we all know there are no Persian crips...I wasn't dissing Persians or nothing, I'm juust saying there's no reason to come online and brag about your "gangsta life" when you ain't no gangsta...

A persian crip? lol.....wtf U talkin about? mannn, crack kills.....Not once have I claimed anything like that.....I do how ever rep 4 my city & my cuzzins and will put it down whenever necessary.....BCL & SNA.....U can call those 2 sets gangs if U want, but I aint no gangsta, I'm my own gang, those people are wat I call FAMILY, lol, mannn, wait till that fool Doggy comes 2 visit in a couple of months.....He'll tell U wassup.....

COMING IN 2008.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2003, 02:36:26 PM »
Why you give a fuck what other people say about you?  Its the internet man, remember?

If I gave a fuck, would I still be here?

Quakaveli

« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2003, 02:49:22 PM »

P.S., Kunal still talkin shit, even when I didn't post up my diss to him...

Well duh idiot, look what you said
quit clowning my name when you know damn well your name is Kunal Hak...That's all.

and on AIM u said lets squash the beef...every time Ur like I wanna squaash the beef and Im sick of u talkin shit behind my back when Ur the one always instigatin shit...fuckin hypocrit, OF COURSE Rod aint no gangsta hes jus a wanna-be, but he had a point..this board is ur fuckin life, or at least very important to u...and hes sayin why u talkin shit about other ppl who take it seriously when u do it urself...like rod said

live on this message board....Time 2 grow up and enter da real world mayne....

But whatever as long as U grow up a lil n stop actin like a ho we can be cool...shit I might even head down to u n roccy n phiaskos area in da future

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2003, 03:27:46 PM »
I luv it how all these online idiots try 2 investigate me and think they know me and shit......It's like a game 4 them lol.......

COMING IN 2008.

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2003, 05:04:39 PM »
If pac intended to come back he'd did it this eastern I assume

He'd did it this eastern
LMFFFFAAAAOOOOOO!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2003, 05:27:24 PM »
Yes 7even, HE'D most certainly would DID it. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2003, 07:18:19 PM »
LMAO...Kunal, you don't learn your lesson, do you?...Dude, you fuckin post here more than me...and I don't have a life?...lololol...Well, I guess you wanted to see what I had to say about you:

Rap Quake AKA Kunal Hak...You're a pathetic 17 year old Hindu kid who talks shit about people behind their backs to bring your self esteem up. You talk shit only because you think you will get accepted in this society for doing so...You're two-faced...You'll act cool with somebody one minute, and talk a gang of shit about them the next...You think you are good looking, but you look like an anorexic camel with horrible eyes...You think smoking weed makes you cool...You think dissing Muslims makes you cool...You'd even suck dick if it was considered cool in todays society...Peer pressure is a muthafucka, and no ones falls into it more than the depressed Indian boy named Kunal Hak...And your beats suck ass...

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #43 on: April 27, 2003, 02:28:23 PM »
lol welcome back...

Quakaveli

« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2003, 06:34:58 PM »
LMAO...Kunal, you don't learn your lesson, do you?...Dude, you fuckin post here more than me...and I don't have a life?...lololol...Well, I guess you wanted to see what I had to say about you:

Rap Quake AKA Kunal Hak...You're a pathetic 17 year old Hindu kid who talks shit about people behind their backs to bring your self esteem up. You talk shit only because you think you will get accepted in this society for doing so...You're two-faced...You'll act cool with somebody one minute, and talk a gang of shit about them the next...You think you are good looking, but you look like an anorexic camel with horrible eyes...You think smoking weed makes you cool...You think dissing Muslims makes you cool...You'd even suck dick if it was considered cool in todays society...Peer pressure is a muthafucka, and no ones falls into it more than the depressed Indian boy named Kunal Hak...And your beats suck ass...

Oh Im just crying right here baby boy ::)