Author Topic: How To Diss WCC  (Read 1948 times)

TilMakaveliReturns

Re:How To Diss WCC
« Reply #45 on: April 27, 2003, 09:22:26 PM »
Baby boy? NIK why would he call you that? Is he really that attracted to you? I thought you were just kidding about him liking you and wanting to suck your dick, but I guess not.

Quakaveli

« Reply #46 on: April 27, 2003, 09:55:19 PM »
Baby boy? NIK why would he call you that? Is he really that attracted to you? I thought you were just kidding about him liking you and wanting to suck your dick, but I guess not.

I guess you haven't watched Snoop's movie by that name....obviously your not that bright anyway ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2003, 10:11:57 PM »

I guess you haven't watched Snoop's movie by that name....obviously your not that bright anyway ::)

LMAO...Please refrain from calling me baby boy...That is extremely homosexual, and it makes me wanna barf...PeACe

The Watcher

« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2003, 10:16:14 PM »
somebody better give Daz his crackpipe back
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2003, 10:37:25 PM »

Ummm I guess I haven't watched that movie. You were right about that one. But, does me not watching a particular movie make me not bright? You have got to take another look at the way you view people Mr. Hak or should I say Sack since you're all over mine.

OMG I'm gonna go run and watch that movie now because watching it will make me as intelligent as FunnelFuck i mean KunalHak.... funnel fucker....

Quakaveli

« Reply #50 on: April 28, 2003, 08:23:06 AM »

Ummm I guess I haven't watched that movie. You were right about that one. But, does me not watching a particular movie make me not bright? You have got to take another look at the way you view people Mr. Hak or should I say Sack since you're all over mine.

OMG I'm gonna go run and watch that movie now because watching it will make me as intelligent as FunnelFuck i mean KunalHak.... funnel fucker....

Sccit by callin u a  baby boy theres nuthin homo, by callin him that Im callin u a immature lil kid  ::)And whats up with my nutsack Jamal always annoying me???

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: April 28, 2003, 10:03:06 AM »
Yes 7even, HE'D most certainly would DID it. ::)

shutcha trap bitch, I forgot the "have"  and the done lool... but fuck it.. you can only talk 1 language and should shut tha fuck up yall americans
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Quakaveli

« Reply #52 on: April 28, 2003, 10:12:12 AM »

shutcha trap bitch, I forgot the "have"  and the done lool... but fuck it.. you can only talk 1 language and should shut tha fuck up yall americans

No its not all Americans that are stupid...only a few like that one clown

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: April 28, 2003, 10:17:12 AM »

No its not all Americans that are stupid...only a few like that one clown

I never said all americans are stupid lol t would be like saying all germans are racist
I just cant stand being fooled for shit I wrote at night and drunk by ppl who cant even speak more than 1 language
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #54 on: April 28, 2003, 10:28:32 AM »
somebody better give Daz his crackpipe back

LMAO!!!

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Bigg AG

« Reply #55 on: April 28, 2003, 04:57:38 PM »
Shit.... i mean Sccit or Elior or wutever how tha fucc u gonan say i act like sum major crip? ya  im La Quadentha Westside its tha color blue i dont give a fucc wut u say ur a gay ass Jew and i never said i was Moslem i said i was studying about it u fuccin queer and we all no u not a gangsta and ur parents must of been on cracc to name u Elior..LMAO ur a bitch no matter wut u say u have NO LIFE!!! i have a life im not like u i have a chicc i have homeboys ppl actually like me if anynbody a nerd its u my glasses arent even thick bitch now i think ur really going retard u fuccin tweeker go jacc off cuzz thats all u do u fake bitch. im out!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #56 on: April 28, 2003, 05:01:14 PM »
Everyone, make kittens die, not war.

White-Chocolate

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Live My Life A Legend Immortalized By Lyric'Z
« Reply #57 on: April 28, 2003, 05:31:36 PM »
^^ say what??
Look Into TheZe EyeZ, What Do U C? That'Z Right, Nothing, I'm A Mystery
White-Chocolate
Westsiiide Riidah
The GAME Ain't the SAME A Damn SHAME

TheSheriff

« Reply #58 on: April 28, 2003, 05:35:05 PM »
^^ say what??

you know what makes kittens die, right?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: April 28, 2003, 07:30:07 PM »
ur parents must of been on cracc to name u Elior..

cuzz im tellin ya azz ma parentz waznt on cracc, dey aint gangstaz lyke uz...elior be a holy jewish name cuzz. do u believe in godd homeboy? we beleive in godd, so if u beleive in godd u wont talk shit about da name elior...ima go bust a cap in sum bustaz...brb.