Author Topic: The Ressurection Of Death Row!!!!  (Read 5915 times)

love33

Re: The Ressurection Of Death Row!!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2017, 01:04:01 AM »
Upload Kurupt Tha Kingpin "I Just Don't Bang No More" -- Tha Realest ft. Queen "Tha Last Circle", 2Pac & Kurupt "We Ballin CDQ", and Snoop Doggy Dogg "Tha Next Episode [Doggystyle Version]"

2Relevant

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2017, 06:47:49 AM »
Upload Kurupt Tha Kingpin "I Just Don't Bang No More" -- Tha Realest ft. Queen "Tha Last Circle", 2Pac & Kurupt "We Ballin CDQ", and Snoop Doggy Dogg "Tha Next Episode [Doggystyle Version]"

even tho this shit isnt happening bout i hardy doubt Wack100 is in a rush to put out some fake 2pac i doubt he even knows who he is and he def isnt putting out no pac or dre

SuperSpider

« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2017, 06:58:21 AM »
Get ready for a Game mixtape/album consisting of Game verses mashed up with unreleased DR artist verses for that ''authentic sound''. You don't really think if Wack has those records he's releasing them without any publicity for Game, right ?

:tupachappy: :tupachappy: :tupachappy:

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2017, 08:59:51 AM »
How did he get it?

he used to be down with Suge, probably still had some ties

doesn't e1 own the material tho?

maybe, which would make even more sense considering Game & Wack have gone through E1 for the past few projects

Get ready for a Game mixtape/album consisting of Game verses mashed up with unreleased DR artist verses for that ''authentic sound''. You don't really think if Wack has those records he's releasing them without any publicity for Game, right ?

:tupachappy: :tupachappy: :tupachappy:

that would be fire... but I'd still prefer whatever comes out to be untouched, just remastered if anything

dnjp4life

« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2017, 10:03:01 AM »
So according comments that Wack is making on these pictures, he's planning on remixing the material he gets his hands on and putting current artists on it.
Not sure how I feel about that.  If he's gonna do that he might as well please everybody and put out the OG tracks at the same time.

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2017, 10:22:38 AM »
So according comments that Wack is making on these pictures, he's planning on remixing the material he gets his hands on and putting current artists on it.
Not sure how I feel about that.  If he's gonna do that he might as well please everybody and put out the OG tracks at the same time.

nah it's just speculation from posters that think they know everything and have some sort of exclusive inside scoop lol

SuperSpider

« Reply #21 on: February 06, 2017, 03:27:56 PM »

nah it's just speculation from posters that think they know everything and have some sort of exclusive inside scoop lol

dnjp4life was referring to the iG coments Wack makes in the photos posted, not the comments that I left

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: February 06, 2017, 10:07:10 PM »

dnjp4life was referring to the iG coments Wack makes in the photos posted, not the comments that I left

I was talking about the people in the IG comments and on here lol, Wack never said anywhere that he was chopping up songs and putting Game or any of his artists he manages on them

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: February 06, 2017, 10:11:10 PM »
I am definitely interested in hearing some unreleased dre/the d.o.c. shit though.

Will never happen. Even if this guy somehow is legit, Dre's stuff can never be released without his permission. He won't ever give his permission. Only chance of hearing Dre stuff is leaks.

anything that Dre did under Death Row he doesn't own so his permission isn't required

2Pac's unreleased music might be a whole other story

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 06, 2017, 10:16:02 PM »
I am definitely interested in hearing some unreleased dre/the d.o.c. shit though.

Will never happen. Even if this guy somehow is legit, Dre's stuff can never be released without his permission. He won't ever give his permission. Only chance of hearing Dre stuff is leaks.

anything that Dre did under Death Row he doesn't own so his permission isn't required

he doesn't own them, but they signed an agreement that death row couldn't release any of his unreleased shit when they released him from his contract

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2017, 10:22:49 PM »
thats why there was the controversy with wideawake when they put out chronic re-lit....it was even pulled off shelves and that album is actually guna be pretty rare soon.

love33

« Reply #26 on: February 07, 2017, 12:29:00 AM »

he doesn't own them, but they signed an agreement that death row couldn't release any of his unreleased shit when they released him from his contract

Exactly - Dre did sign over all his shit in 1996 and forfeit ownership to all Death Row masters in exchange for Suge to cease and desist -- It was the court ruling in 1999 for "Chronic 2000" where the judge ruled that Suge Knight had the full rights to the name 'Chronic 2000' and in return no new Dre tracks could be released moving forward without him co-signing and Death Row could only release his 'Chronic' album "as-is" (meaning no changing tracklists) -- the only thing Death Row can do is release the hit singles on compilations ("Nuthin But A G Thang," "Dre Day", "Let Me Ride," "Keep Their Heads Ringing", "Lil Ghetto Boy," "Deep Cover" and a couple others)

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: February 07, 2017, 08:46:41 AM »

Exactly - Dre did sign over all his shit in 1996 and forfeit ownership to all Death Row masters in exchange for Suge to cease and desist -- It was the court ruling in 1999 for "Chronic 2000" where the judge ruled that Suge Knight had the full rights to the name 'Chronic 2000' and in return no new Dre tracks could be released moving forward without him co-signing and Death Row could only release his 'Chronic' album "as-is" (meaning no changing tracklists) -- the only thing Death Row can do is release the hit singles on compilations ("Nuthin But A G Thang," "Dre Day", "Let Me Ride," "Keep Their Heads Ringing", "Lil Ghetto Boy," "Deep Cover" and a couple others)

didn't know all that, well it helps that Game and Dre are good so maybe Dre would let Wack clear a joint or two

Okka

« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2017, 06:11:27 AM »

Death Row doesn't own the rights to "Deep Cover". It was never on any compilations that they put out.

Mietek23

« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2017, 01:23:34 PM »

Death Row doesn't own the rights to "Deep Cover". It was never on any compilations that they put out.

Yep, that's on Solar.