Author Topic: Artists who confirmed they got unreleased Nate's hooks or songs...  (Read 1791 times)

romson19

1. Tha Chill - he confirmed he got 4 or 5 songs with Nate (private conversation)

2 Big2daBoy - he got 4 songs with Nate Dogg (private conversation)

3. DJ Battlecat
http://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id.2928/title.from-michael-jackson-to-dr-dre-battlecat-knows-about-a-classic-record

4. Snoop Dogg
http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.34099/title.snoop-doggs-discusses-unreleased-nate-dogg-track

5. Butch Cassidy
http://hiphopdx.com/interviews/id.2976/title.westside-connection-butch-cassidy-bringing-back-nate-dogg-for-new-rb-album

6. Stat said em got one at least
http://www.hiphopdx.com/news/id.42269/title.stat-quo-remembers-the-moment-he-told-dr-dre-compton-was-wack-pissing-off-eminem

7. Damizza has a lot!!! (check his IG)

8. Shade Sheist got dolla dolla bill OG version (Yes the og version produced by Mike Dean)

9. MathMadix (J-Beam, Knawledg, Ripacut and Big Tyme) they have one or two unreleased songs with nate Dogg
http://www.dubcnn.com/2012/01/05/knoc-turn%EF%BE%92al-mathmadix-release-3-in-the-mornin/
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 12:06:30 AM by romson19 »
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

SuperSpider

Re: Artists who confirmed they got unreleased Nate's hooks or songs...
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2017, 09:55:05 AM »
Don't have current sources for these because I only keep a tap of the names of the people who have tracks, not the interview links or anything, but these are all legit:  

Bishop Brigante has 4 unreleased songs with Nate (confirmed in a Q&A session, no titles announced)

Timbaland has at least one unreleased song (Born 2 Mac ft Ms Jade)

50 Cent has at least one, suspectedly two songs

Daz has at least 3 tracks

Also the following:  
O.F.T.B. - Roll On Baby (feat Nate Dogg)
Tyrese - Rock With You (feat Nate Dogg)
Nate Dogg ft Cormega – Legal Hustle album leftover track
Nate Dogg ft Krayzie Bone – Two tracks
Slim Tha Mobster, LaToiya Williams & Nate Dogg - ??
Stat Quo ft Nate Dogg – Statlanta sessions leftover track [prod. Alchemist] (or One Way To Cali featuring Nate Dogg (produced by: Dr.Dre)]
Nate Dogg – Yesterday I Cried (9/11 track)
Nate Dogg ft Knocturnal – No More Lies (Nate Dogg album leftover) ---> I suspect this one has leaked under a different name by now ?
Nate Dogg ft Weazel Loc - ?? (from Operation Gz Moving album 2007, never released)

I also remember Dogg Ly Dogg mentioning months ago that DJ Fredwreck has a stash of Nate Dogg material that might be released some day

I can't be bothered going through Damizza's whole IG feed, is there a direct link to where he announced any Nate Dogg material ???

« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:59:04 AM by SuperSpider »

Mista Rosa

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 02:12:53 PM »
The gospel material he recorded.

A trio of white guys, not hip hop (one is skinny with a mustache) have a song with Nate Dogg. I will try to find their pictures.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 02:32:18 AM »
Don't have current sources for these because I only keep a tap of the names of the people who have tracks, not the interview links or anything, but these are all legit:  

Bishop Brigante has 4 unreleased songs with Nate (confirmed in a Q&A session, no titles announced)

Timbaland has at least one unreleased song (Born 2 Mac ft Ms Jade)

50 Cent has at least one, suspectedly two songs

Daz has at least 3 tracks

Also the following:  
O.F.T.B. - Roll On Baby (feat Nate Dogg)
Tyrese - Rock With You (feat Nate Dogg)
Nate Dogg ft Cormega – Legal Hustle album leftover track
Nate Dogg ft Krayzie Bone – Two tracks
Slim Tha Mobster, LaToiya Williams & Nate Dogg - ??
Stat Quo ft Nate Dogg – Statlanta sessions leftover track [prod. Alchemist] (or One Way To Cali featuring Nate Dogg (produced by: Dr.Dre)]
Nate Dogg – Yesterday I Cried (9/11 track)
Nate Dogg ft Knocturnal – No More Lies (Nate Dogg album leftover) ---> I suspect this one has leaked under a different name by now ?
Nate Dogg ft Weazel Loc - ?? (from Operation Gz Moving album 2007, never released)

I also remember Dogg Ly Dogg mentioning months ago that DJ Fredwreck has a stash of Nate Dogg material that might be released some day

I can't be bothered going through Damizza's whole IG feed, is there a direct link to where he announced any Nate Dogg material ???

Yes the second time I met Fredwreck in Paris he told me he has like 30 unreleased Nate Dogg songs. He told me that Nate had a short dispute with Warren at one point and he was then recording a lot of material at Fredwreck's studio instead of Warren's

Okka

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 03:48:33 AM »
Dr. Dre probably has a bunch of them, but i doubt they'll ever be released.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 11:35:48 AM »
I just hope all of this material comes out untouched, instead of remixed like a lot of the shit has.

Does anyone know if Spider Loc ft. Nate Dogg - Faded was released before or after his stroke?
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

SuperSpider

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 02:55:15 PM »
I just hope all of this material comes out untouched, instead of remixed like a lot of the shit has.

Does anyone know if Spider Loc ft. Nate Dogg - Faded was released before or after his stroke?

Released on the Global Warning mixtape in 2008 apparently. You do know that's not the original tho, right ?

Young Dre the Truth ft Nate Dogg & E-40 - Can't Be Faded is the actual track

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 12:55:48 PM »

Released on the Global Warning mixtape in 2008 apparently. You do know that's not the original tho, right ?

You sure? Spider Loc said he had a song for his debut album featuring E-40 and Nate Dogg, I always thought that was this song. That was way before the Young Dre vesion.
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

SuperSpider

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 03:42:54 PM »

You sure? Spider Loc said he had a song for his debut album featuring E-40 and Nate Dogg, I always thought that was this song. That was way before the Young Dre vesion.

I'm not 100% sure, but the Spider Loc version doesn't even have E-40 on it, so there's a high chance Loc just pocketed the Nate hook for his version

Lucifuge

« Reply #9 on: February 15, 2017, 02:23:56 AM »
 Dre and Snoop need to be executives of the album if it ever drops.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

romson19

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2017, 12:55:01 AM »

I think they just changed tha title to "Next Boyfriend"
RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

dnjp4life

« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2017, 03:51:40 AM »
I'm fairly sure I read a while back that DJ Quik has some unused Nate Dogg music but it's unlikely he'll release it.

romson19

« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 11:55:10 AM »
that background song sounds dope AF

RIP Nate Dogg
RIP Nipsey Hussle
RIP Bad Azz

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2017, 08:02:17 PM »
FREDWRECK