Author Topic: Tha Realest vs. Chocolate Bandit BEEF  (Read 2915 times)

love33

Tha Realest vs. Chocolate Bandit BEEF
« on: February 11, 2017, 12:18:07 AM »
Are they still beefing or are they cool with each other?

What was the Real reason behind the Big Beef between Chocolate Bandit vs. Tha Realest? They were cool and The Chocolate Bandit aka JR Knight started talking about Tha Realest behind his back is what I heard -- Chocolate Bandit is from Grand Prairie suburb of Dallas and Tha Realest is from Oak Cliff suburb of Dallas -- so they knew each other -- but I know Chocolate Bandit was mentioned on "Easy 2 Be A Soldier When There Ain't No War" -- Was there another reason or was it just the jealousy that Chocolate Bandit had for Tha Realest?

123imagee

Re: Tha Realest vs. Chocolate Bandit BEEF
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2017, 01:31:34 AM »
Da f u mean they still beefin, it was many yrs ago plus chocolate disappeared from the face of earth n tha realest minds his biz.

I read the beef was staged fake because they both tha realest n chocolate bandit were behind many 2pac leaks so they acted like they beefin to twist traces that they leaked stuff. Hoqever the fake beef became real beef.

Lyrical warfare chocolate bandits solo n there is an ultra rare compilation countryboy records "they open the bawn" w chocolate bandit, jr nites, picasso, 2 thin, etc. any body got it?
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 01:38:24 AM by Death Row MOB »

love33

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 12:43:06 AM »
Da f u mean they still beefin, it was many yrs ago plus chocolate disappeared from the face of earth n tha realest minds his biz.

I read the beef was staged fake because they both tha realest n chocolate bandit were behind many 2pac leaks so they acted like they beefin to twist traces that they leaked stuff. Hoqever the fake beef became real beef.

Lyrical warfare chocolate bandits solo n there is an ultra rare compilation countryboy records "they open the bawn" w chocolate bandit, jr nites, picasso, 2 thin, etc. any body got it?

Grand Prairie & Oak Cliff Texas are not that far go look it up -- I think Chocolate Bandit got real jealous when Suge decided that Realest is our guy and then The Doobie (The homeboy of Tha Realest who was signed to Tha Row Records went at Jr Knight hardcore, and he was done) -- Jr Knight -- there was even the rumor he was gone to join Field Mobb -- The Doobie basically KO'd Tha Chocolate bandit When he dropped the song "What'z Da Deal" and kicked him right in the stomach -- it's one of those things where The Chocolate Bandit didn't understand who he was messing with, but it was Pac's homeboy who is stamped as the guy who was given official status by Pac from Suge Knight -- Chocolate Bandit probably a cool dude but he's in Grand Prairie and Tha Realest is in Oak Cliff

2Relevant

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 02:04:54 PM »
2 nobodies who were responsible for putting out 2pac bootlegs

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 04:23:01 PM »
Why would Tha Realest leak Pac tracks in the first place? What was the logic/thinking behind doing this as it would be obvious what was going on plus its not like he would've banked major loot selling them to some DJs in the quantities he did.

I always wondered what the background of those leaks was as DR security was monumentally tight and a zillion Pac tracks just flew to the streets not long after he was popped.

2Relevant

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 04:52:34 PM »
Why would Tha Realest leak Pac tracks in the first place? What was the logic/thinking behind doing this as it would be obvious what was going on plus its not like he would've banked major loot selling them to some DJs in the quantities he did.

I always wondered what the background of those leaks was as DR security was monumentally tight and a zillion Pac tracks just flew to the streets not long after he was popped.

$$$ even tho it wasn't a lot but its not these 2 nobodies were actually making money off there own music 

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 05:00:56 PM »

$$$ even tho it wasn't a lot but its not these 2 nobodies were actually making money off there own music 

Can it be that it was all so simple then? Suge had them on pocket money, they had potential as being the biggest biters in the industry on a burnt out husk of a label with an imprisoned CEO, why would they risk all that for a few thousand dollars? :p

dj coma

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2017, 09:19:14 PM »
Those guys had nothing to do with the bootlegs. That was a rumor.

« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2017, 03:18:05 AM »

So whats the truth then, hip cat?

dj coma

« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2017, 01:17:41 PM »
The story from insiders is that somebody from Death Row had copies of the catalog DATs in their car (maybe transferred to CD at that point) and got it serviced or detailed and they were copied or jacked while the car was in the shop.

Mietek23

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2017, 01:21:52 PM »

Sounded like bullshit from the get go so it's no wonder for me.

« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2017, 01:42:02 PM »
The story from insiders is that somebody from Death Row had copies of the catalog DATs in their car (maybe transferred to CD at that point) and got it serviced or detailed and they were copied or jacked while the car was in the shop.

I'd heard that one before and it did make a lot more sense as DR were moving loads of reels, DATs and associated paraphernalia around a lot at that time due to the uncertainty of the era. What a clusterfuck/lucky break for the bootleggers that was as some of those OGs, rough as they are, are the definitive versions of the tracks and who knows how many Pac acapellas on newly created wack beats we'd have been forced to endure.

love33

« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2017, 10:41:44 PM »

I'd heard that one before and it did make a lot more sense as DR were moving loads of reels, DATs and associated paraphernalia around a lot at that time due to the uncertainty of the era. What a clusterfuck/lucky break for the bootleggers that was as some of those OGs, rough as they are, are the definitive versions of the tracks and who knows how many Pac acapellas on newly created wack beats we'd have been forced to endure.

Is it true that one of the versions of "Special Kind of Mother" the lyrics were from 2Pac "Dear Mama 2 (or 3)"? I heard the rumor too that The Chocolate Bandit was one of the leakers selling that shit out of his trunk, which Doobie ratted him out to Suge (who knows if Doobie had copies of the tracks too?) -- I think Pac and Realest were supposed to be on that Special Kind of Mother remake together when they blended it for the "Witness Tha Realest" project -- who knows? maybe someone has some more of the 2Pac/Tha Realest collabos that were made mostly in 98-2000 or has some more light to shed on this?

2Relevant

« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2017, 12:32:54 AM »
with bullshit topics like this irrelevant wannabe 2pac no wonder this forum is dead  8)

Okka

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2017, 02:12:34 AM »

Is it true that one of the versions of "Special Kind of Mother" the lyrics were from 2Pac "Dear Mama 2 (or 3)"? I heard the rumor too that The Chocolate Bandit was one of the leakers selling that shit out of his trunk, which Doobie ratted him out to Suge (who knows if Doobie had copies of the tracks too?) -- I think Pac and Realest were supposed to be on that Special Kind of Mother remake together when they blended it for the "Witness Tha Realest" project -- who knows? maybe someone has some more of the 2Pac/Tha Realest collabos that were made mostly in 98-2000 or has some more light to shed on this?

Can you even call them collaborations when the other person is dead?