Author Topic: Tha Realest vs. Chocolate Bandit BEEF  (Read 2927 times)

love33

Re: Tha Realest vs. Chocolate Bandit BEEF
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2017, 01:05:53 AM »
The story from insiders is that somebody from Death Row had copies of the catalog DATs in their car (maybe transferred to CD at that point) and got it serviced or detailed and they were copied or jacked while the car was in the shop.

I'd heard that one before and it did make a lot more sense as DR were moving loads of reels, DATs and associated paraphernalia around a lot at that time due to the uncertainty of the era. What a clusterfuck/lucky break for the bootleggers that was as some of those OGs, rough as they are, are the definitive versions of the tracks and who knows how many Pac acapellas on newly created wack beats we'd have been forced to endure.

Is it true that one of the versions of "Special Kind of Mother" the lyrics were from 2Pac "Dear Mama 2 (or 3)"? I heard the rumor too that The Chocolate Bandit was one of the leakers selling that shit out of his trunk, which Doobie ratted him out to Suge (who knows if Doobie had copies of the tracks too?) -- I think Pac and Realest were supposed to be on that Special Kind of Mother remake together when they blended it for the "Witness Tha Realest" project -- who knows? maybe someone has some more of the 2Pac/Tha Realest collabos that were made mostly in 98-2000 or has some more light to shed on this?

Can you even call them collaborations when the other person is dead?

Daz was prob in on this shit too -- he had that Makaveli & Dillinger stuff he was trying to push on the net for thousands -- who knows what was edited vs authentic on that release -- Daz also stole the tracks for "RAW" which the same tracks were on DPG 2002 and TGFR, he stole tracks from Doobie, Mac Shawn, & other Row inmates
Reggie Wright and K9 may have had access since they were part of security for the label -- Chocolate Bandit could have got it through one of these guys and he broke them off some $$$ and the car wash story could be real or fake (sounds like a good fake excuse to tell the boss -- I went into the car wash with a million dollars worth of unreleased pac DATs and decided to give my key to some guy, and he stole them when I was takin a shit...thats like leavin a winning lotto ticket on your dashboard)
What I wanted to know was "Special Kind of Mother" a 2Pac "Dear Mama" sequel track that Tha Realest remade from an original DAT?? Was Realest supposed to be added to this for the Pac album?
Daryl Harper was saying Tha realest did stuff for pac on behalf of the label

dj coma

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2017, 02:16:20 AM »
The story from insiders is that somebody from Death Row had copies of the catalog DATs in their car (maybe transferred to CD at that point) and got it serviced or detailed and they were copied or jacked while the car was in the shop.

I'd heard that one before and it did make a lot more sense as DR were moving loads of reels, DATs and associated paraphernalia around a lot at that time due to the uncertainty of the era. What a clusterfuck/lucky break for the bootleggers that was as some of those OGs, rough as they are, are the definitive versions of the tracks and who knows how many Pac acapellas on newly created wack beats we'd have been forced to endure.

Is it true that one of the versions of "Special Kind of Mother" the lyrics were from 2Pac "Dear Mama 2 (or 3)"? I heard the rumor too that The Chocolate Bandit was one of the leakers selling that shit out of his trunk, which Doobie ratted him out to Suge (who knows if Doobie had copies of the tracks too?) -- I think Pac and Realest were supposed to be on that Special Kind of Mother remake together when they blended it for the "Witness Tha Realest" project -- who knows? maybe someone has some more of the 2Pac/Tha Realest collabos that were made mostly in 98-2000 or has some more light to shed on this?

Daz was prob in on this shit too -- he had that Makaveli & Dillinger stuff he was trying to push on the net for thousands -- who knows what was edited vs authentic on that release -- Daz also stole the tracks for "RAW" which the same tracks were on DPG 2002 and TGFR, he stole tracks from Doobie, Mac Shawn, & other Row inmates
Reggie Wright and K9 may have had access since they were part of security for the label -- Chocolate Bandit could have got it through one of these guys and he broke them off some $$$ and the car wash story could be real or fake (sounds like a good fake excuse to tell the boss -- I went into the car wash with a million dollars worth of unreleased pac DATs and decided to give my key to some guy, and he stole them when I was takin a shit...thats like leavin a winning lotto ticket on your dashboard)
What I wanted to know was "Special Kind of Mother" a 2Pac "Dear Mama" sequel track that Tha Realest remade from an original DAT?? Was Realest supposed to be added to this for the Pac album?

If you're going to troll, at least be funny. And if you're not trolling, then by all means seek mental help because you're making up stories that never happened in your head and you're out of your fucking mind.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2017, 08:42:02 AM »
Love33's Death Row Fan Fiction is something else.

Okka

« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2017, 01:32:31 AM »

Well, at least Daz knew and worked with Pac when he was alive.

2Relevant

« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2017, 07:20:50 PM »

If you're going to troll, at least be funny. And if you're not trolling, then by all means seek mental help because you're making up stories that never happened in your head and you're out of your fucking mind.

+1
i noticed that with the never ending tha fakest threads  8)

love33

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2017, 11:42:59 PM »
Everything I said was true -- Daz dropped 'Makaveli & Dillinger' and he stole "RAW" from Death Row

Okka

« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2017, 01:23:37 AM »
Everything I said was true -- Daz dropped 'Makaveli & Dillinger' and he stole "RAW" from Death Row

Yeah, that is true, but the shit you say about Tha Realest is not.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2017, 12:32:31 PM »
with bullshit topics like this irrelevant wannabe 2pac no wonder this forum is dead  8)

how u got the nerve to deny u correa?

2Relevant

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2017, 01:30:43 PM »
with bullshit topics like this irrelevant wannabe 2pac no wonder this forum is dead  8)

for the last time lazy sod i don't know a correa
a real mod would've closed this useless topic ages ago but you pretty much Dead from the neck up you Skiver

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2017, 03:05:25 PM »

for the last time lazy sod i don't know a correa
a real mod would've closed this useless topic ages ago but you pretty much Dead from the neck up you Skiver

Why are u ashamed of yourself?