Author Topic: NEW LEAKED CLIP OF 2PAC'S 'WHY U TURN ON ME' STUDIO FOOTAGE - THE FRANK ALEXANDE  (Read 4531 times)

jmix

LEAKED CLIP OF 2PAC'S 'WHY U TURN ON ME' STUDIO FOOTAGE - THE FRANK ALEXANDER TAPES

WestWestYA

Amazing Clip Mind Blown i got to see the back of 2Pac's Head. Now it's time to rewind and watch it again. Damn this was Epic!
« Last Edit: February 11, 2017, 09:38:17 PM by WestWestYA »

jmix

Amazing Clip Mind Blown i got to see the back of 2Pac's Head. Now it's time to rewind and watch it again. Damn this was Epic!
lol. it was more about that intro into why u turn on me.

dnjp4life

The beats sounds different to the leaked OG.

Mietek23

LMFAO :D ;D :laugh:

SuperSpider

:tupachappy: I wonder how long are the remaining 2pac leftovers going to be milked for.

jmix

:tupachappy: I wonder how long are the remaining 2pac leftovers going to be milked for.

ask b1

jmix

JOKES EH?

YOU WANT TO RUN THE RISK OF A LAWSUIT TO POST SHIT UP FOR FREE TO FANS?

UNTIL THEN SAVE YOUR JOKES.

bUT IF YOU WANT A 'FIND IT YET JOKE, WELL...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 04:31:35 PM by jmix »

JOKES EH?

GTFO you sanctimonious asshat, far better to issue teaser promo clips to sucker in those willing to spend their money under the table on acquiring "rares" from industry sluts like you.

The Pac game is done, the majority of tunes that would leak have and those that are still on deck are way beyond your reach hence why you're on here now with this third tier shit. You are dismissed from my presence, be gone.

2Relevant

JOKES EH?

GTFO you sanctimonious asshat, far better to issue teaser promo clips to sucker in those willing to spend their money under the table on acquiring "rares" from industry sluts like you.

The Pac game is done, the majority of tunes that would leak have and those that are still on deck are way beyond your reach hence why you're on here now with this third tier shit. You are dismissed from my presence, be gone.

+1 this shit is getting old either put it out or stfu

jmix

The beats sounds different to the leaked OG.

the song is diff too.. kastro has a verse.

jmix

JOKES EH?

+1 this shit is getting old either put it out or stfu

fair enough. ill sell the whole 20 min tape with an unheard why u turn on me with kastro and several unreleased death row beats for 2k.

@abusive, what you cant take a joke?

dONT BE AN ASSHOLE.

ps i HAVE MOST OF WHATS LEFT.  UNLEAKED PAC WISE. YOU KNOW THE SONGS YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT BEING 'RUMORED'

i HAVE THE CATALOG. THIS CLIP WAS FOR FRANKS BDAY.

OR YOU CAN ASK B1 FOR DR ALTS OR 2PACFORUM FOR ABSOLUTELY ZITCH.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 06:47:45 PM by jmix »

jmix

@ABUSIVE

HEARD THIS?

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/kJ1mHNQG/file.html

DIDNT THINK SO.

jmix

Sir-RAT, they don't like you Chester. Take your pay for play elsewhere. No one cares.

EAT A BAG-O-DIX, I DO AS I PLEASE