Author Topic: NEW LEAKED CLIP OF 2PAC'S 'WHY U TURN ON ME' STUDIO FOOTAGE - THE FRANK ALEXANDE  (Read 4528 times)

dj coma

All bullshit aside I hope that this live bass version is floating around somewhere because it takes the song to a new level.

jmix

All bullshit aside I hope that this live bass version is floating around somewhere because it takes the song to a new level.

there is a session version.

some funk instrumentals too, that are quite dope

Funkstradamus

i was thinking the same thing....that shit is banging...i would love to hear the whole song...

RoscoeOutlaw

say what u wanna say about jmix but he is our last hope for some new unleaked 2pac.

SuperSpider

fair enough. ill sell the whole 20 min tape with an unheard why u turn on me with kastro and several  unreleased death row beats for 2k

This is not aimed at you jmix, but anyone willing to pay more than 5 bucks for a Z-list Kastro verse and some beats with no content to leak is an idiot

2Relevant

fair enough. ill sell the whole 20 min tape with an unheard why u turn on me with kastro and several  unreleased death row beats for 2k

This is not aimed at you jmix, but anyone willing to pay more than 5 bucks for a Z-list Kastro verse and some beats with no content to leak is an idiot

a stupid idiot at that am i supposed to get excited cause some z rated inlaw has a verse lol
the 2pac and dr forums are the only ones jacking morons for 20+ year old irrelevant music

WhenUrHeroFalls

• Lil Geezy
Somebody please gimme a paper bag to vomit into. It nauseates me to see such repulsive teaser clips like this. It sucks and it's boring. What's more to come? More boring teaser clips like this? You got us locked in for more boredom?

dj coma

But is there an actual rip of that version of the song floating around? I'm talking like from a DAT or CD, not from a video.

Hack Wilson - real

Kastro in '96 was dope, i'd pay 5 bucks for that version

LostSkanless

JOKES EH?

YOU WANT TO RUN THE RISK OF A LAWSUIT TO POST SHIT UP FOR FREE TO FANS?

UNTIL THEN SAVE YOUR JOKES.

bUT IF YOU WANT A 'FIND IT YET JOKE, WELL...

GTFO you sanctimonious asshat, far better to issue teaser promo clips to sucker in those willing to spend their money under the table on acquiring "rares" from industry sluts like you.

The Pac game is done, the majority of tunes that would leak have and those that are still on deck are way beyond your reach hence why you're on here now with this third tier shit. You are dismissed from my presence, be gone.

+1 this shit is getting old either put it out or stfu

fair enough. ill sell the whole 20 min tape with an unheard why u turn on me with kastro and several unreleased death row beats for 2k.

@abusive, what you cant take a joke?

dONT BE AN ASSHOLE.

ps i HAVE MOST OF WHATS LEFT.  UNLEAKED PAC WISE. YOU KNOW THE SONGS YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT BEING 'RUMORED'

i HAVE THE CATALOG. THIS CLIP WAS FOR FRANKS BDAY.

OR YOU CAN ASK B1 FOR DR ALTS OR 2PACFORUM FOR ABSOLUTELY ZITCH.

lol. u have nothing... your a staight bitch who kisses ass in emails then runs your mouth on the boards. that's why i shut your youtube down fagget lol. cap needed money thats how i got my rares, u lying rat.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 02:05:23 PM by LostSkanless »

abusive

@ABUSIVE

HEARD THIS?

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/kJ1mHNQG/file.html

DIDNT THINK SO.
lol Why u turn on ME? That's not me. Were cool. I openly apologized after checking out Chaos Merchants. I'm a believer. Don't let these trolls trick you out of your position.

This site is pathetic though. Not just the Netscape '95 board lol but the way the faccitt mods sit back and make crappy music while trolls attack contributing posters. No wonder West Coast Hip Hop isn't a factor anymore. THIS is suppose to be the premier West Coast Hip Hop site?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

jmix

But is there an actual rip of that version of the song floating around? I'm talking like from a DAT or CD, not from a video.

i AM WORKING ON THAT, SHORT ANSWER IS i dont know, LONG ANSWER IS PERHAPS

jmix

JOKES EH?

YOU WANT TO RUN THE RISK OF A LAWSUIT TO POST SHIT UP FOR FREE TO FANS?

UNTIL THEN SAVE YOUR JOKES.

bUT IF YOU WANT A 'FIND IT YET JOKE, WELL...

GTFO you sanctimonious asshat, far better to issue teaser promo clips to sucker in those willing to spend their money under the table on acquiring "rares" from industry sluts like you.

The Pac game is done, the majority of tunes that would leak have and those that are still on deck are way beyond your reach hence why you're on here now with this third tier shit. You are dismissed from my presence, be gone.

+1 this shit is getting old either put it out or stfu

fair enough. ill sell the whole 20 min tape with an unheard why u turn on me with kastro and several unreleased death row beats for 2k.

@abusive, what you cant take a joke?

dONT BE AN ASSHOLE.

ps i HAVE MOST OF WHATS LEFT.  UNLEAKED PAC WISE. YOU KNOW THE SONGS YOU GUYS TALK ABOUT BEING 'RUMORED'

i HAVE THE CATALOG. THIS CLIP WAS FOR FRANKS BDAY.

OR YOU CAN ASK B1 FOR DR ALTS OR 2PACFORUM FOR ABSOLUTELY ZITCH.

lol. u have nothing... your a staight bitch who kisses ass in emails then runs your mouth on the boards. that's why i shut your youtube down fagget lol. cap needed money thats how i got my rares, u lying rat.

NOW YOU ARE SELF SNITCHIN?

ON HERE BRAGGIN ABOUT SNITCHING.

I MAY BE ALOT OF THINGS BUT A SNITCH AINT ONE.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2017, 08:05:06 PM by jmix »

jmix

@ABUSIVE

HEARD THIS?

http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/kJ1mHNQG/file.html

DIDNT THINK SO.
lol Why u turn on ME? That's not me. Were cool. I openly apologized after checking out Chaos Merchants. I'm a believer. Don't let these trolls trick you out of your position.

This site is pathetic though. Not just the Netscape '95 board lol but the way the faccitt mods sit back and make crappy music while trolls attack contributing posters. No wonder West Coast Hip Hop isn't a factor anymore. THIS is suppose to be the premier West Coast Hip Hop site?

THEN MY APOLOGIES, SEVERAL NAME SWITCHING TROLLS ON HERE.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
With all the instrumentals and dat reels floating around, even if an unheard 2Pac leaked today, I'd be skeptical if the beat is even original anymore.  Kind of sad.  Glad we were able to get what we could back in the day before people started tampering with all the files.