Author Topic: YGD TOP DOGG ADDRESSES 'SNOOP CLONE' CRITICISM, SUGE KNIGHT, & DEATH ROW RECORDS  (Read 1336 times)

jmix

YGD TOP DOGG ADDRESSES 'SNOOP CLONE' CRITICISM, SUGE KNIGHT, & DEATH ROW RECORDS

Okka

YGD Top Dogg was on the intro from "Too Gangsta 4 Radio" though, right?

2Relevant

YGD Top Dogg was on the intro from "Too Gangsta 4 Radio" though, right?

yep

Sccit

Thought it was guna be another in person interview .. Good shit tho

jmix

Thought it was guna be another in person interview .. Good shit tho

yeah me too, when i was in cali, i thought he was out there but he is actually in mississippi, and I wasnt flying to mississippi for an on camera.

Blood$

I was listening to No Limit Top Dogg yesterday in the ride and when "Cindafella" came on I instantly thought of the clone's version  :laugh:

Sccit

I was listening to No Limit Top Dogg yesterday in the ride and when "Cindafella" came on I instantly thought of the clone's version  :laugh:

Which one was done first, I forget

Blood$

pretty sure Snoop's

dj coma

pretty sure Snoop's

Ya the way I remember it was that Snoop announced "Snoopafella" as the first single off Top Dogg so Death Row quickly made "Cindafella" and put out a video and sent it out to the radio before Snoop's single got out to fuck with him.

kthugg

Suge got some dirty tactics,lol

DeeezNuuuts83

pretty sure Snoop's

Ya the way I remember it was that Snoop announced "Snoopafella" as the first single off Top Dogg so Death Row quickly made "Cindafella" and put out a video and sent it out to the radio before Snoop's single got out to fuck with him.
Yeah, that's how I remember it. Just beating them to the punch, on some Chronic 2000 shit.