Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Drops Dual "Coolaid" Movie Trailer & "Legend" Video  (Read 770 times)

HighEyeCue

Re: Snoop Dogg Drops Dual "Coolaid" Movie Trailer & "Legend" Video
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 10:01:21 AM »
havent heard the whole album but that "Legend" is :-[

SuperSpider

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 03:04:34 PM »
What the hell is this garbage track ????? I never listened to the albums Snoop dropped after the Snoop Lion stunt, but gave this a listen and I'm speechless. Trap flow? Tech N9ne inspired video ? Constant repetition of the same lines over and over again? That's not like Snoop at all.. Is that how the rest of the Cool aid album is ?

WestWestYA

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 04:41:17 PM »
What the hell is this garbage track ????? I never listened to the albums Snoop dropped after the Snoop Lion stunt, but gave this a listen and I'm speechless. Trap flow? Tech N9ne inspired video ? Constant repetition of the same lines over and over again? That's not like Snoop at all.. Is that how the rest of the Cool aid album is ?
The album is pretty decent, just this garbage song starts off the album.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2017, 05:54:30 PM »
havent heard the whole album but that "Legend" is :-[

It's the worst joint on the album .. The rest actually bangs

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2017, 05:55:36 PM »

Nope .. 7 Dayz of Funk is his best album since BCT and Coolaid is a nice album as well

soopa-man

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2017, 11:50:53 PM »
Thought the album was dope, I still bump the album this track grew on me a bit, it sounds repetitive but he has some dope little punch lines in it the first verse and second after the chorus is coo... it does stick out on the album the rest of the album is super chill this one and super crip and Kush ups have the most energy... and the swizz track let me see up, which I think he flows over dope is real energetic and doesn't really sound like a snoop track.. to be honest his flow is super on point on the album like he flows with the tracks all over the album no lazy moments here, the tracks don't overwhelm him he doesn't hide behind them, and he doesn't just sing or talk on them to run away from rhyming like he has with the last two joints... I know he wasn't rappin for whatever but dude should stick to his day job... bush had dope ass production if only he rapped on it like he did here a bit ... bush is slept on too that shit is funky like Sunday driving feeling good to the swap meet shit ... old school feel

HighEyeCue

« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2017, 01:04:03 AM »

Haven't bought a Snoop album since BCT which was dope but yeah I listened to some songs from Cool Aid and they're definitely better than this...unusual for Snoop to have a wack opening track though