Author Topic: Yo Lost Titan  (Read 137 times)

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yo Lost Titan
« on: April 25, 2003, 08:51:29 PM »
I dunno if you were dissin' me on the "playaz anthem" thread, but if you were and you wanna prove me wack I'm up for my first battle.  Just set it up and spit first.  Like 20 bars?  Thanks.

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
Losses: Mack(x2), Red Alert,
Crew:Elite  
Battle Record: 17-3-0
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Yo Lost Titan
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2003, 02:49:29 PM »
Anybody home?  Should I just set this up and spit anyways?

.:-ELITE-:.   M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. S.H.O.P..  .:-ELITE-:.Wins: Lost titan, bloody apronz, cee hoody, the answer, indecisive, primo, abstruse, ill natural, Adam X, Bez, Illicit aka Cee Ride, CSN, Jemuel, timelock, prophecy, assasin, Mack
April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont

Lost Titan

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Titans ruled the cosmos before the Olympians.
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2003, 06:07:49 AM »
go ahead
The Titans, also known as the elder gods, ruled the earth before the Olympians overthrew them. The ruler of the Titans was Cronus who was de-throned by his son Zeus. Most of the Titans fought with Cronus against Zeus and were punished by being banished to Tartarus

vitodeluca

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2003, 09:43:57 PM »
Done

April Awards:
Rookie of the month
Most Improved

MC of the Month
Battle MC of the Mont