Author Topic: Was Streetz is a Mutha a near Classic?  (Read 6868 times)

Sccit

Re: Was Streetz is a Mutha a near Classic?
« Reply #90 on: March 02, 2017, 12:39:45 PM »
Agree with M Dogg. Still a difference between a very good album and a classic. Best examples of rappers with very good albums but not classics. Ice-T, Too Short, and MC Ren.

TOO SHORT AND ICE T BOTH HAVE CLASSICS

To you they're classics, to me very good. It's all opinion.

exactly

Well at least you can understand that.

I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING YOU'VE SAID IN THIS THREAD, YOUR THOUGHTS ARE PRETTY SIMPLE....I HONESTLY THINK THAT YOU'RE HAVING AN ISSUE COMPREHENDING WHERE I'M COMING FROM WHEN I SAY THAT THE TERM CLASSIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THE GENERAL MASSES THINKS, AND THAT IT'S A SHEEPMADE OUTLOOK.

I understand everything you said. I sort of agree. That's why I'm done with the word classic. Too many lambmade bitches out there saying classic and GOAT, I'm saying kill that. I also am saying, kill saying classic just because you like it. You ain't God, you don't get to label shit classic or a rapper GOAT just because. That's some lambbitchmade shit.

lmao u hella in yo feelings brodie

lambmadeassbitch... LOL... nah, you called me sheepmade, and I was like, I'm not the one that calls myself a baby sheep. So I had to point out the irony.  ;)

there's nothing ironic about it. you just havin problems comprehending the concept of stayin a lamb and not developing into a sheep. maybe if i had a spanish interpreter?