Author Topic: NEW LA'S MOST BLUNTED......KLIENTEL & SCCIT - STUART  (Read 1361 times)

Ebony Zebedee

Re: NEW LA'S MOST BLUNTED......KLIENTEL & SCCIT - STUART
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2017, 12:39:18 PM »
Can drop some genuine critique?
Your instrumentals are either too loud or your vocals are too quiet. The horns are too prominent drowing out the snare and bass.

I wont comment on lyrical content cos I couldnt understand a word except for the intro where you say the n word more than once.

I still think you could apply your obvious motivation to be successful to more positive pursuits but hey, maybe Im just hating.

Obviously my opinion is influenced by my previous distaste of your art but I did listen with genuine interest until trying to decipher the mumbling vocals from the barrage of horn and beats became irritating.

Of course, this is merely commentary from someone who does not possess the skills nor connects to actually record anything so feel free to drown me out with self praise and adulation.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2017, 01:03:21 PM »
Your instrumentals are either too loud or your vocals are too quiet. The horns are too prominent drowing out the snare and bass.

I wont comment on lyrical content cos I couldnt understand a word except for the intro where you say the n word more than once.

I still think you could apply your obvious motivation to be successful to more positive pursuits but hey, maybe Im just hating.

Obviously my opinion is influenced by my previous distaste of your art but I did listen with genuine interest until trying to decipher the mumbling vocals from the barrage of horn and beats became irritating.

Of course, this is merely commentary from someone who does not possess the skills nor connects to actually record anything so feel free to drown me out with self praise and adulation.

First verse is Klientel, I'm on the second, magnificent beat by anno domini  .. Thnx for checkin

abusive

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2017, 09:08:39 PM »

No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.