Author Topic: Bad Azz - Word On The Streetz Appreciation Thread  (Read 2502 times)

Sccit

Re: Bad Azz - Word On The Streetz Appreciation Thread
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2017, 10:26:23 AM »
If u a true dpg fan n u don't consider this classic, kill yaself

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: February 22, 2017, 10:27:40 AM »
Word On The Streets and Personal Business are 2 albums I also kinda regret selling some years back when I really needed the money lol

they had WOTS on vinyl at one of the stores around my way but that got scooped up pretty fast I think it was only like $6

You can find them now for pretty much nothing but I guess you already know that

yeah I'm sure they can be easily found online for real cheap but I've never bought CDs online in my life and never will lol

you don't see Bad Azz albums in the stores often at all down here

Why not? Amazon is the best way to buy albums

Blood$

« Reply #17 on: February 22, 2017, 01:01:26 PM »
Word On The Streets and Personal Business are 2 albums I also kinda regret selling some years back when I really needed the money lol

they had WOTS on vinyl at one of the stores around my way but that got scooped up pretty fast I think it was only like $6

yeah I'm sure they can be easily found online for real cheap but I've never bought CDs online in my life and never will lol

I don't have the patience to wait for anything in the mail nor do I trust online transcactions, also takes away from actual collecting by just finding shit in some hole in the wall store that you wouldn't expect to find lol if I did online shopping I'd blow money on every album I would want, no matter how rare or expensive but fuck it that's just me

the only thing I did have a friend of mine buy on Amazon for me last year was Pimp C's biography and that's it, I couldn't tell you the last time before that... when I was younger I used to fuck around on eBay though

Rudki

« Reply #18 on: February 22, 2017, 03:51:34 PM »
i remember being OBSESSED with this album. that was when the whole DPG clique was on fire. late 90's/early 00's. i miss that era :'(
 ;D

Agree my dude

Dillinger and young gotti
space boogie
personal bizness
duces n trayz

that was my summer 2001 playlist.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: February 22, 2017, 05:21:58 PM »

I don't have the patience to wait for anything in the mail nor do I trust online transcactions, also takes away from actual collecting by just finding shit in some hole in the wall store that you wouldn't expect to find lol if I did online shopping I'd blow money on every album I would want, no matter how rare or expensive but fuck it that's just me

the only thing I did have a friend of mine buy on Amazon for me last year was Pimp C's biography and that's it, I couldn't tell you the last time before that... when I was younger I used to fuck around on eBay though

Damn .. Duno how u can be a collector and not fuck wit Amazon .. Buyers are protected, u don't have to worry bout gettin ripped. Can't begin to tell u how many rare gems I've found online.

Blood$

« Reply #20 on: February 22, 2017, 09:20:50 PM »

Damn .. Duno how u can be a collector and not fuck wit Amazon .. Buyers are protected, u don't have to worry bout gettin ripped. Can't begin to tell u how many rare gems I've found online.

maybe one day I'll start but for now I'm content lol yeah I always look up the real rare shit and check the prices they go for

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #21 on: February 22, 2017, 10:33:04 PM »

I like Discogs way better than Amazon, cheaper and more rare stuff

Blood$

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2017, 08:32:21 AM »

I have an account on there to keep track of my vinyl collection, dope site for sure especially how you can pinpoint which exact pressing you have of a release

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2017, 10:23:10 AM »

I've never used discogs.. Good lookin out fam

Dogg Ly Dogg

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2017, 11:34:24 AM »

Yeah man it's pretty tight I find pretty much everything I want

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2017, 12:26:14 PM »

Yeah man it's pretty tight I find pretty much everything I want

my ficca....I just got on there and ordered 3 albums off top. they got some hidden gems on there. little bruce album was goin for like 70+ on ebay n was 20 bux on there. same wit bishop lamont confessionals album. I never even knew they sold shit on there before u mentioned it.

dexter

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2017, 02:39:46 PM »
I enjoyed it then, and I can enjoy it now.
Everything happens for a reason ft Tray Deee was  8) 8)

Bad's second album was tight too, then the production fell off, ''Money Run''  :(

Money Run wasn't that bad though, Big Hollis did his thing! Executive Decisionz was the worst one to me! After that I dont even know what's the rest of the catalogue... I think he did a collabo album with Bizzy Bone but that's it

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2017, 08:45:13 PM »
i remember being OBSESSED with this album. that was when the whole DPG clique was on fire. late 90's/early 00's. i miss that era :'(
 ;D

obsessed with Bad Azz Word On The Streetz?  At least there is one fan.  I mean... in the sense that I was kind of fiending for that DPG sound still in those days I mean whenever a DPG affiliated album came around I had to bump the hell out of it even if it was subpar.  This one was subpar but I still bumped the shit out of this album.  So it's must appreciated and considering Jay-Z, Mater P, and DMX were blowing up and getting all the attention in those times it made Bad Azz's effort all the more important.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)