Author Topic: OG Daddy V - I Think I Know You (Banger!!!!)  (Read 2162 times)

bouli77

Re: OG Daddy V - I Think I Know You (Banger!!!!)
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2017, 03:47:19 PM »
I find it strange when a grown man is interested in another grown man's facebook followers.

We take it, you only like rappers who are relevant and who are doing numbers, irrespective of the music's quality, if that make you happy and if you seek validation through a rapper's internet popularity and record sales, then more power to you. to me it betrays insecurity about your musical taste but that's just me. however, when it comes to music there's more than that.

Daddy V has never been mainstream and always stayed in his lane, dropping decent projects every once in a while. He's low budget and independent, that's nothing to be shameful about. He's not the best rapper out there, never claimed to be but his releases are coherent, honest, entertaining and well produced. Like every other rapper from his generation, the content is redundant, but then again, whose content is not ? He knows what he is doing and he's doing it humbly with passion. The fact that he's able to make a living at 50 years old doing what he loves is something to be commended, not derided. it shows that the guy is passionate about what he does, not just another flip flopper who's jumping on every trend or who dropped one project and went out of sight.

but then again you're always using the same stale arguments, revolving around three or four words "nobody", "irrelevant", "outdated", etc.

2Relevant

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2017, 04:12:49 PM »
I find it strange when a grown man is interested in another grown man's facebook followers.

We take it, you only like rappers who are relevant and who are doing numbers, irrespective of the music's quality, if that make you happy and if you seek validation through a rapper's internet popularity and record sales, then more power to you. to me it betrays insecurity about your musical taste but that's just me. however, when it comes to music there's more than that.

Daddy V has never been mainstream and always stayed in his lane, dropping decent projects every once in a while. He's low budget and independent, that's nothing to be shameful about. He's not the best rapper out there, never claimed to be but his releases are coherent, honest, entertaining and well produced. Like every other rapper from his generation, the content is redundant, but then again, whose content is not ? He knows what he is doing and he's doing it humbly with passion. The fact that he's able to make a living at 50 years old doing what he loves is something to be commended, not derided. it shows that the guy is passionate about what he does, not just another flip flopper who's jumping on every trend or who dropped one project and went out of sight.

but then again you're always using the same stale arguments, revolving around three or four words "nobody", "irrelevant", "outdated", etc.

no one mentioned Facebook ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

bouli77

« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2017, 04:38:28 PM »
Sorry I meant YT, my point still stands though.

ILoveQSeven

« Reply #18 on: February 26, 2017, 05:46:55 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/VdU3YwsyPhA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/VdU3YwsyPhA</a>

Hopin' for tha album to come out...

check ur mail  8)

Big Thanks to You!!!!  8) It went out in 2013? - Why there's no info for this. Why it's so difficult to find his music?  

simple cause hes a nobody and the music is irrelevant

such a nobody and so irrelevant that your idols Game & Kendrick talk about him in their lyrics  8)

that dont mean shit fact of the matter is he was and still is a nobody  :laugh:

What is relevance? Popularity and money? When your favourite artist will be older and start losin' it - you will stay with him or turn to newcomers? You stay with your frineds or change them when when they irrelevant? OG Daddy V is somebody in the streets 100%. He doesn't need musical recognition, he got it years ago. That's why he OG.

lol im sure someone is yelling someone come get your grandfather off the streets :laugh:
hes no different then any other guy off the streets
this nobody only has 630 subs on his official yt page

Seems that you choose music only by non-musical criterias not listenin to it but if there many followers. Tomorrow people will listen toilet noise and you too?
And if tomorrow Daddy V has 1k followers - you'll say "Wow, he's nice, I haven't noticed first time" and start listenin like nothing happened. Ok.
A lot of followers are kids or girls that don't have a real taste in music especially in hip hop and thay are the judges for you? Ok then.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2017, 05:56:05 PM by ILoveQSeven »