Author Topic: BIG Tray DEEE - The Story Behind 2pac's Verse On 'OUT THE MOON (Boom Boom Boom)'  (Read 1937 times)

jmix

hrsmn_london

Jmix back on his BS..

Quick question off topic. Yaki said Caddie driver was light skinned, right?

Terrence Brown, the SSC who Keefe D said was driving, was dark skinned.

Does this further confirm that Keefe was talking shit?

2Relevant

im more interested in the story behind 2pacs coughing and farting in songs make it happen Gannet aka @jmix

DeeezNuuuts83

Are there more parts to this interview? Not that I'm complaining, but Trau Deee  basically re-told the same story he mentioned in his DJ Vlad interview.

jmix

Are there more parts to this interview? Not that I'm complaining, but Trau Deee  basically re-told the same story he mentioned in his DJ Vlad interview.

bout an hour left

jmix

Jmix back on his BS..

Quick question off topic. Yaki said Caddie driver was light skinned, right?

Terrence Brown, the SSC who Keefe D said was driving, was dark skinned.

Does this further confirm that Keefe was talking shit?
he was identifying Danny Patton (blood gang member)

jmix

Jesse your a fad. Soon you will just go away and no one will know who you are.

i just got a distribution deal

BEEEOOOOTCH!

MOBNigga06

You got a distribution deal? Drop some info brother. Dope news in my opinion, keep hustling boss.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.

Quadruple OG

Doesn't make much sense that 2pac would record a clean, radio friendly verse for "Out The Moon"

jmix

You got a distribution deal? Drop some info brother. Dope news in my opinion, keep hustling boss.

i have a doc on pac's dr days signed and inked.

pretty big deal. I have a slight gag order on it tho, but i have already filmed 6 interviews for it.

also one on frank alexander for a lessor distributor (the before I wake xenon pictures distributor)

and to you trolls.

suck willy's eh?

tell me that when you are washing my rims, losers.

DeeezNuuuts83

Doesn't make much sense that 2pac would record a clean, radio friendly verse for "Out The Moon"
Why not?  It could've been the lead single for the compilation.  Having Pac on it is a huge plus, and a radio version gets it rotation.

Quadruple OG

Why not?  It could've been the lead single for the compilation.  Having Pac on it is a huge plus, and a radio version gets it rotation.

Why not? Don't you think 2pac would have recorded a dirty version as well? If so, they should have used that. The 2pac verse being clean is so out of place on that record.

DeeezNuuuts83

I get what you mean but we just have to consider the possibilities. I've talked about this before.

It's totally possible that Pac just never got around to it, which is possible -- personally I think he penned the lyrics to the clean version of To Live & Die in L.A. prior to writing the album version (even though he likely recorded the album version first, along with the entire Makaveli album).

Or if it exists (which is more likely to me than it never having been recorded), maybe the vocals got lost or couldn't get found in time for release.  We saw that before with the Hit 'Em Up Nu-Mixx (which used the clean acapella because they couldn't track down the dirty one) and kind of the opposite with the clean version of I Ain't Mad at Cha (where Johnny J basically recreated the beat since they couldn't find the instrumental, which is why it has a different feel, definitely less Daz-ish and more JJ-ish).  Remember that some things were mislabeled too, which could've contributed.

Or maybe they just fucked up and used the wrong one.

Quadruple OG

I get what you mean but we just have to consider the possibilities. I've talked about this before.

It's totally possible that Pac just never got around to it, which is possible -- personally I think he penned the lyrics to the clean version of To Live & Die in L.A. prior to writing the album version (even though he likely recorded the album version first, along with the entire Makaveli album).

Or if it exists (which is more likely to me than it never having been recorded), maybe the vocals got lost or couldn't get found in time for release.  We saw that before with the Hit 'Em Up Nu-Mixx (which used the clean acapella because they couldn't track down the dirty one) and kind of the opposite with the clean version of I Ain't Mad at Cha (where Johnny J basically recreated the beat since they couldn't find the instrumental, which is why it has a different feel, definitely less Daz-ish and more JJ-ish).  Remember that some things were mislabeled too, which could've contributed.

Or maybe they just fucked up and used the wrong one.

They more than likely fucked up with putting the wrong 2pac verse on there.

DeeezNuuuts83

I wouldn't rule that out.  But if you listen closely, the additional vocal layers are for the dirty version (or at least contain some cussing that wasn't on the main vocal layer).  But it's actually pretty energetic for being the clean version.  Usually when you compare the album versions to the clean versions, there's a big difference in Pac's energy and delivery (i.e. 2 of Amerikaz Most Wanted, I Ain't Mad at Cha, To Live & Die in L.A.).