Author Topic: Ice Cube Drink Champs 👍  (Read 1416 times)

gio™fugahoo

Ice Cube Drink Champs 👍
« on: February 23, 2017, 10:36:39 PM »

Okka

Re: Ice Cube Drink Champs 👍
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2017, 02:24:13 AM »
Thanks, i'll check this out.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2017, 08:04:11 AM »
Drink Champs is the best podcast I listen to. Always entertaining. And for them being mostly east coast, they talk about Pac a lot and show him love. And when west coast dudes are guests, it's always love too. Nore is a genuine dude.

The Predator

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 11:02:15 AM »
Don't know if it's Diddy's or Cube's handlers fault but this was generic and not the 2hr drinking, smoking, wild questions and banter show that it's known for.

So 'Everythang Is Corrupt' is not scrapped and surprised he (Lench Mob Records) has just signed to Interscope, maybe the album might have some weight behind it now.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2017, 01:07:52 PM »
The actual podcast (and not the YouTube video) had something where they explained that Cube had to leave early, I thought it was something about the weather.

Okka

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2017, 08:19:50 PM »
Don't know if it's Diddy's or Cube's handlers fault but this was generic and not the 2hr drinking, smoking, wild questions and banter show that it's known for.

So 'Everythang Is Corrupt' is not scrapped and surprised he (Lench Mob Records) has just signed to Interscope, maybe the album might have some weight behind it now.

Yeah, you're right. Cool interview though. Does anybody have Cube's "Pushin Weight" (Remix) with Noreaga and Gillie The Kid?

gio™fugahoo

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2017, 08:37:11 PM »

Yeah, you're right. Cool interview though. Does anybody have Cube's "Pushin Weight" (Remix) with Noreaga and Gillie The Kid?

Yeah would be cool
Cause couldn't find it on YouTube either

Idk but I think just cube signed
And it's not a label deal
But who knows maybe we also will see
A wc album @lench mob/interscope
Cause of the iovine/dre Connection
Some dre/Cube songs would be The Shit

But I have to stop dreaming
And wait
« Last Edit: February 24, 2017, 09:20:09 PM by gio™fugahoo »

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2017, 11:50:18 PM »

Okka

« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2017, 01:04:42 AM »

dexter

« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2017, 02:12:29 PM »

Quit it

Eddz

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2017, 02:53:09 PM »

Okka

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 03:28:07 AM »