Author Topic: wack100 diss 2pac  (Read 2161 times)

bigpimpin20

wack100 diss 2pac
« on: February 25, 2017, 12:22:00 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/Km4XnoGukBY" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/Km4XnoGukBY</a>

BIGWORM

Re: wack100 diss 2pac
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2017, 12:55:21 PM »
Wack100 is annoying as hell. Is this the same dude that got fame by punching out that white clown rapper? Are these the guy's that were down with Henchman aka the RAT that had beef with Pac? It's bad enough we got to listen to the foolishness that is coming out of 80 percent of these rappers but now we got to put the spotlight on their groupies. G'z don't use social media. But this guy is going to find out KARMA is a bitch talking about "the wrong side of the gun".........

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2017, 02:04:55 PM »
Wack wasn't wrong about Pac not being as gangsta as some people make him out to be, but he's barking up the wrong tree.  Some people, typically the younger generation and the overseas fans, tend to treat Pac like he was Superman, but the reality is that Pac was a legend and by far the most iconic rapper ever.  He's not adding to his credibility by dissing Pac.  He might be right about a good amount of what he was saying, but it's not going to get him anywhere, and he's not benefiting at all by saying all that.  Plus it's not like the artists he manages don't put Pac on a pedestal.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2017, 02:41:56 PM »
That's not a diss, he's just statin' the facts basicly. 'cept for maybe that last line of the 1st post. lol

If that was a diss or if he did not fuck with 'Pac because of this, he also would have to diss The Game and not fuck with dude.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2017, 02:45:25 PM by Dargine »
http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2017, 03:41:30 PM »
Fuck this guy, he's shit. Just trying to get some hype about himself. He met the fame when he punched that shit clown so he wants more. And he knows what he has to do to get it.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

HighEyeCue

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2017, 03:57:37 PM »
has Wack100 ever listened to Pacs music? he rapped as much about social issues as well as rapping about bitches and hennessey

as far as comparing him to MLK or Farakhan who knows? he was killed at 25 before he had a chance

SuperSpider

« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2017, 04:03:38 PM »
Wack100 being the clown he has always been? What a surprise....not.

I don't consider 2Pac being the greatest either, but saying he did not do anything for the West? You sound like a mad bitch, Wack.

P.S. If this is some kind of a dumb publicity stunt to garner interest for the possible release of any supposed Death Row material Wack obtained, then he's an even bigger bitch.

love33

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2017, 01:51:45 AM »

I don't consider 2Pac being the greatest either, but saying he did not do anything for the West? You sound like a mad bitch, Wack.

P.S. If this is some kind of a dumb publicity stunt to garner interest for the possible release of any supposed Death Row material Wack obtained, then he's an even bigger bitch.

Who then? Too Short? Cube? Eazy?
2Pac was Westcoast Gangsta Rap and 96 the West ran the whole World and Pac repped it to the fullest!

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2017, 03:12:34 AM »

Who then? Too Short? Cube? Eazy?
2Pac was Westcoast Gangsta Rap and 96 the West ran the whole World and Pac repped it to the fullest!

Yup, totally agree. Fuck Wack. His name describes him way too much.
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

bouli77

« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2017, 07:19:09 AM »
Wack wasn't wrong about Pac not being as gangsta as some people make him out to be, but he's barking up the wrong tree.  Some people, typically the younger generation and the overseas fans, tend to treat Pac like he was Superman, but the reality is that Pac was a legend and by far the most iconic rapper ever.  He's not adding to his credibility by dissing Pac.  He might be right about a good amount of what he was saying, but it's not going to get him anywhere, and he's not benefiting at all by saying all that.  Plus it's not like the artists he manages don't put Pac on a pedestal.

+1.

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2017, 07:52:58 AM »
100% of everybody in here wouldn't talk that shit to Wack's face though  :laugh:

SuperSpider

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2017, 09:13:00 AM »
100% of everybody in here wouldn't talk that shit to Wack's face though  :laugh:

You mean while he's trying to sucker punch either of us from the side while surrounded by other Pirus?  :eh:

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2017, 10:48:14 AM »
Those who say it's not a side, u can tell he feel some typa way smh

bouli77

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2017, 12:04:18 PM »
Those who say it's not a side, u can tell he feel some typa way smh

he's probably pissed at and annoyed by people overpraising Pac without any nuance knowing some of them weren't alive back then. some members in here actually share the same opinion and the subject have been brought up countless times, so it's not a very unusual opinion among fans, among casual listeners, sure, but not for hip hop heads.  his stance reminds me how some Euros have been bashed at the forum for being over-enthusiastic fanboys who took a culture that's not their own to begin with too much to heart. (ala "I piss westcoast" or something along those lines one of us once said, and saying how "In Da Club" should have been a westcoast hit  :laugh:).

I think his opinion is valid but in the end he comes off as a hater because of his phrasing (too harsh and kinda disrespectful towards Pac in a way) and intent and also the inconsistencies pointed out by DeeezNuuuts83. that and the fact that Game was once close to Jimmy Henchmen. also I hate how people throw the word "fact" around to give credence to their argument instead of focusing on making their point. it just shows the people are not willing to actually debate and consider other people's perspectives.

Blood$

« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2017, 03:36:36 PM »
maybe he's not allowed to use 2Pac material with that Death Row project he has in the works and he's bitter  :laugh: