Author Topic: wack100 diss 2pac  (Read 2160 times)

Sccit

Re: wack100 diss 2pac
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2017, 05:12:06 PM »
maybe he's not allowed to use 2Pac material with that Death Row project he has in the works and he's bitter  :laugh:

thats prolly it

donfathaimmortal

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2017, 03:09:04 AM »
Who?
The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

abusive

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2017, 09:52:12 AM »
Who?
lol it doesn't get anymore dismissive as that.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

LostSkanless

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2017, 03:22:01 PM »
if the 2pac brand continues down this path its not looking to good for the respect of the legacy. 10 years ago no one would of thought of saying comments like that, but since the brand is dead its not a big deal. ask any 10 year old kid rite now who they like more dr dre or 2pac, you'd be surprised? and ya who gives a shit what a 10 year old thinks but the more time passes without these kids hearing the name 2pac around its gonna be hard to sell anything or keep the name alive just cause its pac. this movie has a lot riding on it!
« Last Edit: February 27, 2017, 03:41:58 PM by LostSkanless »

2Relevant

« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2017, 04:37:33 PM »
if the 2pac brand continues down this path its not looking to good for the respect of the legacy. 10 years ago no one would of thought of saying comments like that, but since the brand is dead its not a big deal. ask any 10 year old kid rite now who they like more dr dre or 2pac, you'd be surprised? and ya who gives a shit what a 10 year old thinks but the more time passes without these kids hearing the name 2pac around its gonna be hard to sell anything or keep the name alive just cause its pac. this movie has a lot riding on it!

tbh no 10 year old would know 2pac or dre unless there pops or uncle blasted this music which i hardly doubt

dre is known to these kids as the headphones
pac a dead old rapper if they even know who he was 

LostSkanless

« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2017, 05:21:52 PM »

tbh no 10 year old would know 2pac or dre unless there pops or uncle blasted this music which i hardly doubt

100% true.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2017, 07:08:13 PM »

that 13 year old hoe from dr. Phil was asked what she thought about 2pac and she said "the guy with the nose ring?".....bitch didn't know his music, just that he was a rapper with a nose ring.

LostSkanless

« Reply #22 on: February 28, 2017, 08:59:29 PM »

that 13 year old hoe from dr. Phil was asked what she thought about 2pac and she said "the guy with the nose ring?".....bitch didn't know his music, just that he was a rapper with a nose ring.

shit is sad homie.. but Sccit we can't jus blame the kids, in the past 10 years all we here and see is murder this, murder that, drama, drama, drama. nothing bout pac's music all shit like, who slept with who, who fought who. look at the 2pac threads on page 1, case proven.  and we expect these kids to know anything, shit is looking grim. wack has some points, but it's the way he saying them that doesn't sound respectful.

Okka

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2017, 05:03:49 AM »
Pac will always be one of the greatest, but even people like Richie Rich said that he was a square. I understand Wack, but like people already said, the way he's talkin' is just stupid.

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2017, 11:55:49 AM »
Pac will always be one of the greatest, but even people like Richie Rich said that he was a square. I understand Wack, but like people already said, the way he's talkin' is just stupid.
But there's a big flaw in the statements that they make. In situations like Richie Rich saying what he said, he might be right, but the problem is that they apply that memory to that person's entire life, even if that individual has changed.  It's like siblings... no matter how many incidents I've gotten into and had to hold my own, my older brother will always look at me like a little brother and remember how he used to beat me up when we were younger, even if that would never happen anymore.  I'm sure there are dudes who grew up around Michael Jordan and probably talk about how they used to dunk on his ass when they played in the neighborhood.  That's what some of these people are doing to Pac... except Wack, since he probably never knew Pac personally.

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2017, 12:22:04 PM »

That's the thing. The way 'Pac says things people believe whatever he said. The way Wack says things people tend not to believe him (well that and the fact that he contradicted himself quite a bit recently when he spoke on the Soulja vs. Chris fight lol).

http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

bigpimpin20

« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2017, 11:29:07 AM »
cj mac speakin on 2pac at 1:13:00

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/6he59lQ9FII&amp;t=3865s" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/6he59lQ9FII&amp;t=3865s</a>

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2017, 04:17:02 PM »
Wack was posting all positive things about 2Pac earlier today on IG

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2017, 09:45:43 PM »

don't think thats positive, I think he tryna say that the movies guna reveal what he was yappin bout is true

Blood$

« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2017, 07:14:14 AM »

don't think thats positive, I think he tryna say that the movies guna reveal what he was yappin bout is true

saying somebody wasn't a gangsta and they were a revolutionary sounds positive to me lol