Author Topic: Some from Murder stINC. arrested  (Read 138 times)

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Jome

Re:Some from Murder stINC. arrested
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2003, 10:49:19 PM »
NEW YORK (AP) -- Authorities in Los Angeles have arrested an executive with rap music label Murder Inc. on federal firearms charges.

The executive, Dexter Ottley, was taken into custody on Thursday based on authorities finding a .25-caliber gun found on his desk during a search of the record label offices in Manhattan in

January.

Prosecutors were investigating the label, home to multi-platinum rapper Ja Rule and Grammy-winning singer Ashanti, because of suspicions that it laundered drug money. Documents and computers were also seized during a search of the offices.

Ottley, 38, was arrested along with Tarik Williams, also a Murder Inc. executive and Taheem Crocker, a recording artist who goes by the moniker Cadillac Tah, The New York Times reported in its Friday editions.

Williams and Crocker were not charged with any crime, however.

Murder Inc. and its chairman, Irv Gotti, have been the focus of an investigation by federal prosecutors in Brooklyn.

Hahaha.. Tah.. I know his bitch ass from way back..  ;D