Author Topic: THE JACKA FT. A-ONE - WHAT ARE WE (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)  (Read 699 times)

Sccit

THE JACKA FT. A-ONE - WHAT ARE WE (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
« on: February 23, 2017, 12:29:04 PM »

1 WORLD MAGAZINE

• Lil Geezy
Re: THE JACKA FT. A-ONE - WHAT ARE WE (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2017, 07:34:31 PM »
A great reminder of how Dope The Jacka really was! Shot out to AOne for the visual! #1WorldMagazine

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2017, 07:36:52 PM »
Was there any copies pressed of that "what happened to the world" album? Can't find it anywhere.

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2017, 03:36:26 AM »
DOPE!. RIP The Jacka.

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2017, 02:29:29 PM »
Was there any copies pressed of that "what happened to the world" album? Can't find it anywhere.

I found one when I was out in Ohio... also think I had seen it in Rasputin when I was out in Cali

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2017, 04:17:48 PM »

I found one when I was out in Ohio... also think I had seen it in Rasputin when I was out in Cali

damn discogs doesn't even list it

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2017, 05:02:10 PM »

damn discogs doesn't even list it

that site, as great as it is, be fucking up sometimes lol they didn't have a couple of Mozzy's joints up there either, and some stuff I've found on vinyl that I tried to add to my collection wasn't listed either