Author Topic: Yukmouth Talks New Album, Squashing Beef & More | Pt. 1  (Read 733 times)

OmegaRed

Yukmouth Talks New Album, Squashing Beef & More | Pt. 1
« on: March 03, 2017, 06:14:36 AM »

They called him JJ from the Ville, but is now better known to the world by his stage name Yukmouth, one half of the platinum selling rap group, The Luniz with rap partner Knumskull. The group is best known for their chart topping single “I Got 5 On It“. Yuk is also founder of the West Coast faction, The Regime, that includes members Gonzo, who was discovered by the Legendary “Ice Cube”, Strange Music’s Tech N9ne, and Monsta Ganja to name a few.

After taking a much needed hiatus from the music world to pursue other business ventures. The Bay Area rap artist now has his hands and money invested into his own cannabis brands, as he expects to get his head start on the already booming Cannabis Industry. Along with the popular podcast show “Smoke Alot Radio“.

We caught up with the East Oakland, Thug Lord, while on his break from touring and celebrating the release of his 11th solo album, “JJ Based on a Vill Story“. In part 1 of our exclusive interview with Mr. Smoke-A-Lot, we took some time to ask about the new album, in which he revealed a follow up would indeed be coming and available in a few weeks. He also mentioned the reunion of the original “Regime” crew being back together as one solid foundation and working on new material.

Check out Part 1 to this official interview below and subscribe to our Youtube Channel, Enjoy.
We need your help.....

Looking for latest content ----->
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAkQem5MWo3cuhdIOPQEaeQ/videos
 www.insomiacmagazine.com

Eddz

Re: Yukmouth Talks New Album, Squashing Beef & More | Pt. 1
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2017, 11:41:18 PM »
All the original members of The Regime getting back together is the best news I've heard in awhile. I've been waiting years for this & would of killed to hear an album from them back in their prime.

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 08:47:54 AM »
All the original members of The Regime getting back together is the best news I've heard in awhile. I've been waiting years for this & would of killed to hear an album from them back in their prime.

yeah I wasn't too big on the album that dropped a few years back, maybe I need to give it another listen but I recall not hearing Tech on it like that and a bunch of dudes I never heard of

hyped for JJ Based On A Ville Story II though  8)

b.laden

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 07:55:52 AM »
good news ..bring back the Regime with Phats Bossi, Poppa LQ
i dont like his last album..sound precipated