Author Topic: Remy Ma out here tryna end careers.  (Read 2708 times)

Blood$

Re: Remy Ma out here tryna end careers.
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2017, 07:53:35 AM »
Nicki low key just belittled Remy LOL

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2017, 08:15:05 AM »
Low Key? Nothing Low Key about it. I mean compared to "Another One," yeah, Nicki made the perfect response. But compared to ShEther, that shit is weak. Talk about her brother to me was the worst.

Blood$

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2017, 09:09:54 AM »
Low Key? Nothing Low Key about it. I mean compared to "Another One," yeah, Nicki made the perfect response. But compared to ShEther, that shit is weak. Talk about her brother to me was the worst.

I would compare it to when Jay-Z dissed Jayo Felony and said "Jayo you're not a felon, you're a misdemeanor"

sure it was just a quick jab response to full length disses that went hard, but still got dismissed... plus her new joints are shooting up the charts already meanwhile Remy's diss is getting pulled by Universal because they failed to pay copyright for the "Ether" beat  :laugh:

wonder if Remy will keep it going or if the ball is going to remain back in her court now, not that I particularly care that much

SuperSpider

« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2017, 10:11:49 AM »
So Nicki's response was basically :
- 0 bars on her part
- a guy who keeps on ducking Pusha T, Joe Budden and also failed to respond to the latest Jay-Z jab, but jumps on somebody else's diss response to a female rapper
- a guy who got finessed out of his own fortune

All that presented in a final package titled No Frauds. Makes you think

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2017, 10:14:05 AM »

I would compare it to when Jay-Z dissed Jayo Felony and said "Jayo you're not a felon, you're a misdemeanor"

sure it was just a quick jab response to full length disses that went hard, but still got dismissed... plus her new joints are shooting up the charts already meanwhile Remy's diss is getting pulled by Universal because they failed to pay copyright for the "Ether" beat  :laugh:

wonder if Remy will keep it going or if the ball is going to remain back in her court now, not that I particularly care that much

I honestly think any response for either is pointless. Nicki can't put out anything on the level of ShEther, and Remy is not going to compete with the Stans Nicki has. Actually, after listening to Nicki's verse, it's not bad, it's okay. But it's not ShEther, with dissing the brother, the botched booty, and everything. At the same time, No Frauds will play in the club, DJ's will skip the Wayne's part.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2017, 10:32:41 AM »
nicki lost

Blood$

« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2017, 11:57:16 AM »
- 0 bars on her part
- a guy who keeps on ducking Pusha T, Joe Budden and also failed to respond to the latest Jay-Z jab, but jumps on somebody else's diss response to a female rapper

Nicki threw a few bars so I don't know where the "0" comes into play, I'm no Drake fan but he dropped a song going at Pusha T a few months back and Budden isn't worthy of response lol and him and Jay been throwing subs for years

I honestly think any response for either is pointless. Nicki can't put out anything on the level of ShEther, and Remy is not going to compete with the Stans Nicki has. Actually, after listening to Nicki's verse, it's not bad, it's okay. But it's not ShEther, with dissing the brother, the botched booty, and everything. At the same time, No Frauds will play in the club, DJ's will skip the Wayne's part.

literally just left the barbershop and this exact conversation just happened over there lol agreed

nicki lost

it's an even match, Remy got the best of her with the first diss but she dropped the ball by releasing that second one which was trash... Nicki got the last laugh right now unless Remy strikes back harder than "Shether"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2017, 12:33:35 PM »
- 0 bars on her part

Nicki threw a few bars so I don't know where the "0" comes into play, I'm no Drake fan but he dropped a song going at Pusha T a few months back and Budden isn't worthy of response lol and him and Jay been throwing subs for years

sure it was just a quick jab response to full length disses that went hard, but still got dismissed... plus her new joints are shooting up the charts already meanwhile Remy's diss is getting pulled by Universal because they failed to pay copyright for the "Ether" beat  :laugh:

literally just left the barbershop and this exact conversation just happened over there lol agreed

nicki lost

it's an even match, Remy got the best of her with the first diss but she dropped the ball by releasing that second one which was trash... Nicki got the last laugh right now unless Remy strikes back harder than "Shether"

There is one way, one way Remy wins undisputed. It's something she wouldn't do, but it can happen. If she puts down a hard, ShEther type verse on a track like Lean Back or All the Way Up. Like if she puts out a song like that, and one verse is her killing Nicki, there is nothing Nicki could do. Nicki can't match her bar for bar, but she can have a club track and drag out Remy's rep well people are dancing, it's the Drake strategy. In actually, there is no road for a Nicki win. She can tie. And for Remy, just this right here, this stalemate is already her winning as she got put out therre to a lot of people who didn't know her. So Remy wins in this case anyways. But there is still one more way for her to outright win. I don't think she'll do it. In fact I fear she'll try to go with a harder ShEther. And in that case, all responses after this are pointless.

Blood$

« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2017, 03:20:23 PM »
- 0 bars on her part

sure it was just a quick jab response to full length disses that went hard, but still got dismissed... plus her new joints are shooting up the charts already meanwhile Remy's diss is getting pulled by Universal because they failed to pay copyright for the "Ether" beat  :laugh:

nicki lost

There is one way, one way Remy wins undisputed. It's something she wouldn't do, but it can happen. If she puts down a hard, ShEther type verse on a track like Lean Back or All the Way Up. Like if she puts out a song like that, and one verse is her killing Nicki, there is nothing Nicki could do. Nicki can't match her bar for bar, but she can have a club track and drag out Remy's rep well people are dancing, it's the Drake strategy. In actually, there is no road for a Nicki win. She can tie. And for Remy, just this right here, this stalemate is already her winning as she got put out therre to a lot of people who didn't know her. So Remy wins in this case anyways. But there is still one more way for her to outright win. I don't think she'll do it. In fact I fear she'll try to go with a harder ShEther. And in that case, all responses after this are pointless.

100%, pretty much looking like it's gonna end on a draw at this point unless Remy does as you hypothesized

Sccit

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2017, 05:58:14 PM »
- 0 bars on her part

nicki lost

doesnt matter brodie, remy dropped a classic diss, she did drop the ball with "another 1", but the shit nicki dropped was sub-par pop garbage as well, didnt really touch "shether"..so it's not really a draw, because if u put up shether vs what nicki dropped, shether kills it by a mile.

2Relevant

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2017, 06:19:11 PM »
bottom line remy wins the battle Nikki wins the war

Nikki will continue being successful while after this beef remy will go back to being a nobody gonna take more then this nobody to make a dent on Nikki success lil kim also tried and failed
this so called "classic" diss wont be remembered in a couple of weeks 

tbh who can name 5 songs remy made lol i cant think of 1 there's your nobody  :D

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2017, 07:42:54 PM »
^ that would make a good meme

shether been banned from radio and internet cuz sample wasn't cleared, nicki pullin strings

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #42 on: March 11, 2017, 11:13:14 PM »
lol it's funny how women get so jealous of each other.... I mean dudes get jealous but not to the degree of these bitches....... Anyway, regardless it's still good for hip hop this kind of challenging of each other- increases the competition and somebody needed to check the Cash Money crew cause I never was a fan of even one song that ever came out of cash money for as long as they've been in business I've never bumped even one of their songs
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

2Relevant

« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2017, 04:58:43 PM »
I never was a fan of even one song that ever came out of cash money for as long as they've been in business I've never bumped even one of their songs

you and me both i cant stand that overrated caca doodle do

Lucifuge

« Reply #44 on: March 13, 2017, 07:06:37 AM »
Nicki lost. Weak respond. She call hesrselfe a queen?
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D