Author Topic: Remy Ma out here tryna end careers.  (Read 2707 times)

Blood$

Re: Remy Ma out here tryna end careers.
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2017, 08:45:52 AM »
Nicki lost. Weak respond. She call hesrselfe a queen?

Remy can maybe have the title as 'Queen of bars' (there's still other better female spitters than her too) but Nicki is undeniably the top female in the game which makes her the Queen lol women and men lie but numbers don't  

bottom line remy wins the battle Nikki wins the war

^ this, similar vein as Nas & Jay
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 08:51:50 AM by Blood$ »

SuperSpider

« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2017, 10:45:11 AM »
tbh who can name 5 songs remy made lol i cant think of 1 there's your nobody  :D

Well, I honestly cannot name 5 songs Nicki Minaj has been on ...so if that's what you judge someone's ability by then Nicki is a nobody too.

P.S. I actually tried to come up with 5 Nicki songs and only made it to 3, not counting the 3 new songs she dropped now which I was only aware of because I was following the beef

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2017, 12:05:27 PM »
Nicki lost. Weak respond. She call hesrselfe a queen?

Remy can maybe have the title as 'Queen of bars' (there's still other better female spitters than her too) but Nicki is undeniably the top female in the game which makes her the Queen lol women and men lie but numbers don't  

bottom line remy wins the battle Nikki wins the war

^ this, similar vein as Nas & Jay

I wouldn't say so. Nas is in talks for being GOAT, CNN even wrote an article on Nas being the GOAT. At the same time, Jay is Hip-Hop's second billionaire, first is Dr. Dre. I think both are winning at the lane they went into. Listening to some close to Nas, Nas didn't want to be a superstar. When they set him up for Belly, he was really looking to go more into his music and wanted to focus more on that. Jay wanted to be a mogul, and that's what he did. In Jay and Nas case, they both won in their lanes, and since Nas was more an emcee he won the battle.

Remy and Nicki is different. One, Nicki isn't close to a real emcee, at least Jay wrote/freestyled his own shit. Nicki is a pop star in every sense of the word pop star. Jay was a rapper who did pop music, Nicki is a pop star who happens to rap. Big difference.

Remy is a rappers rapper, she's an emcee. This battle really can't have a true winner. I call Remy the winner by default, because more people know who she is now. She'd never have a song go #2 on iTunes if it wasn't about Nicki. And Nicki's rep took a huge hit in the Hip-Hop community.

tbh who can name 5 songs remy made lol i cant think of 1 there's your nobody  :D

Well, I honestly cannot name 5 songs Nicki Minaj has been on ...so if that's what you judge someone's ability by then Nicki is a nobody too.

P.S. I actually tried to come up with 5 Nicki songs and only made it to 3, not counting the 3 new songs she dropped now which I was only aware of because I was following the beef

I'd agree. Outside of All the Way Up and Lean Back, along with Super Bass and Anaconda, I really don't know other songs by both. I guess Nicki was featured on Monster. But I can't name 5 songs from either.

2Relevant

« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2017, 05:44:12 PM »

i cant name 3 nikki songs cause i don't listen to that caca doddle pop crap i wasn't judging  ability cause i already knew nikki is a fake remy is a nobody cause no one knows her at least nikki is known outside of music and poor remy lol no one knows her