Author Topic: Did Pac Ever Mention Or Meet Any Of These Artistes?  (Read 3379 times)

123imagee

Did Pac Ever Mention Or Meet Any Of These Artistes?
« on: March 05, 2017, 11:34:19 AM »
2Pacs Connections To Following Artists?Some Of Them Were (In)directly Involved In East Wesr Drama

1.Fat Joe
2.Big L
3.E-Money Bags
4.Foxy Brown
5.Mase
6.Capone N Noreaga
7.Tragedy Khadafi
8.Mac Dre
9.Ras Kass
10.Big Mike
11.Hieroglyphics
12.Swoop G
13.Young Soldierz
14.MC Ren
15.Mr.3-2
16.Chocolate

Okka

Re: Did Pac Ever Mention Or Meet Any Of These Artistes?
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 12:00:18 PM »
2Pac probably met some of these people when he was alive. Why do you care?

Mietek23

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 12:56:27 PM »
Fat Joe told a story @ Breakfast Club how 'Pac called him on a phone when "I Shot Ya" single dropped asking why they diss him. Joe told him the song wasen't about him and 'Pac told him that this East/West shit dosen't involve him and they cool.

E-Money Bags wa s apart of Live Squad so they def know eachother.

Mac Dre was on "Amerikkka Eats Its Young" aka "Gotta Survive OG" so they knew eachother.

Ras Kass -> he's talking about hanging out with Pac in our interview:

Swoop G was on Death Row @ the same time and he talked about smoking with Pac on his track released on WideAwake boxset.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2017, 02:43:00 PM »
Pac invited Fatass Joe to be on One Nation but he never went out

pac knew E Money Bags

bouli77

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2017, 03:11:37 PM »

Mac Dre was on "Amerikkka Eats Its Young" aka "Gotta Survive OG" so they knew eachother.

Mac Dre wasn't on the original, they sampled his voice from two songs ("young black brotha (smoking that dank to deal with the pain) and times R getting crazy (I gotta survive, I gotta stay alive yo)) for the hook but he wasn't actually here during the recording sessions. there's no evidence or anything pointing to Mac Dre & 2pac meeting each other. when Pac met Mac Mall and Khayree after hearing Ghetto Theme, Mac Dre was already incarcerated. He could have met him through Ray Luv but I've never seen Ray Luv saying that they had met, Ray simply stated that 2pac looked up to Mac Dre when they were coming up in the late 80's, early 90's.

as for Big Mike it's possible they met as Pac intended to record a song with Scarface and him ( )

123imagee

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2017, 03:50:56 PM »
4.Foxy Brown
5.Mase
6.Capone N Noreaga
7.Tragedy Khadafi

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2017, 04:18:56 PM »
he probably met with Big Mike and 3-2 at some point while they were all on tour, just wish some music materialized out of it... MC Ren maybe as well, wouldn't doubt it since him and Eazy met a few times and were cool

and he did songs with Swoop G
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:21:22 PM by Blood$ »

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2017, 04:31:23 PM »

Mac Dre wasn't on the original, they sampled his voice from two songs ("young black brotha (smoking that dank to deal with the pain) and times R getting crazy (I gotta survive, I gotta stay alive yo)) for the hook but he wasn't actually here during the recording sessions. there's no evidence or anything pointing to Mac Dre & 2pac meeting each other. when Pac met Mac Mall and Khayree after hearing Ghetto Theme, Mac Dre was already incarcerated. He could have met him through Ray Luv but I've never seen Ray Luv saying that they had met, Ray simply stated that 2pac looked up to Mac Dre when they were coming up in the late 80's, early 90's.

as for Big Mike it's possible they met as Pac intended to record a song with Scarface and him ( )

anyone here got an mp3 of the song Amerika Ets Its Young by any chance?  I know it came out in pretty good quality

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2017, 09:27:34 PM »
Pac definitely didn't meet CNN or Tragedy Khadafi.  I listen to Drink Champs all the time, and Pac is a frequent topic, and Noreaga has said that he never got to meet Pac but clearly had love for him.  Obviously Pac knew who they were though ("...then they go and make a song called 'LA, LA," the niggas don't know they gangbang in LA, they love fighting... stupid fucks").

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2017, 09:42:34 PM »

dope tracklist, whats it for? any of those tracks ever come to fruition??

soopa-man

« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2017, 06:17:19 PM »
PAC had a strong vision for what he wanted, I've seen a couple of his hand written track list and they all seemed banging, so weird still how makaveli came out the way it did, I still remember the confusion and drama when I bought that album .  I remember Tha Doggfather and Bow Down took a back seat for that album to sink in....

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2017, 06:56:44 PM »
PAC had a strong vision for what he wanted, I've seen a couple of his hand written track list and they all seemed banging, so weird still how makaveli came out the way it did, I still remember the confusion and drama when I bought that album .  I remember Tha Doggfather and Bow Down took a back seat for that album to sink in....
The only confusion was if it was really a Pac album.  Most people didn't know the Makaveli thing, and I feel like only Best Buy's ad that week made it clear that it was Pac.  I remember when I bought it and unwrapped it, I thought I had bought a bootleg since it was so plain.

bouli77

« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2017, 08:42:45 PM »

I love checking Pac's handwritten track lists. It shows who he was working with and who he wanted to work with. Like this one right here.

Interesting that he wanted Sean T to produce Only God Can Judge Me, I mean the Doug Rasheed produced version is perfect (reusing and revisiting a Y?N-V beat) but I would have been curious to hear Pac over Sean T's instrumentals.

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2017, 09:20:25 PM »
he definitely had an imagination and some will to go along wit it

123imagee

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2017, 01:56:16 AM »
FOXY, TRAGEDY KHADAFI, AZ, CAPONE N NOREAGA, MASE & NAture.

WHY HE NEVER SAY A WORD ABOUT THEM?