Author Topic: FAKE AZZ SNOOP DOGG PUTS OUT A DISS SONG AGAINST HOMIES IN LBC - UNLEASHES FLOOD  (Read 3992 times)

jmix

Okka

Damn, that's fucked up.

Sccit

LOL U REALLY DONT LIKE SNOOP, HUH?

Sccit

WHERES THE DISS SONG THO?

bouli77

You didn't explain how it is a diss song. What did he say exactly ?

You're getting ridiculous though. it sounds like you now have a vendetta against Snoop. focusing on uninteresting stories between Snoop and "civilians" as you call them and making it sound like Snoop committed a cardinal sin. and now you're openly taking sides and dissing him lmao. aren't you supposed to do journalistic work by interviewing artists ?

I don't really care about Snoop, and It's been known for a while that he can be shady but you're taking it way too far and you're kinda pathetic (and also weird to be honest) to gloat about breaking this story like it's a huge thing and it's gonna make people shit. wow, what a fascinating and outrageous story, Snoop allegedly did one of his people wrong by not keeping his word and by having the nerve to diss him back (you still have to explain how he dissed him though).

it really looks like you are exploiting every little tiny avenue you have to throw shade at Snoop, and now openly dissing him in your title. you go out of your way to make every story you can about him fitting your agenda by over exaggerating things, lol like remind people that he "doesn't give back to the hood", "unleashes flood in the LBC" (lmao). I don't really have much sympathy for Snoop (I don't hate him either), but what you're doing is a bad look, and it doesn't matter if the people you're interviewing feel the same way. looks like you feel justified to bash him every chance you get (for things that are none of your business to begin with). and frankly, I don't think you'll garner much sympathy or approval or get people to hate Snoop by acting like that, quite the contrary.

I appreciate the diligent work you've done as far as getting interviews done with various people but you sure do have blindspots when it comes to Snoop and 2pac being a blood or whatnot. also, I'm not going to listen to an hour long interview of some store owner from the LBC who moved to kentucky lol. Mac Mall, Big Style, Riskie ? Sure, but that guy, not a chance, sorry.

Sccit

You're getting ridiculous though. it sounds like you now have a vendetta against Snoop. focusing on uninteresting stories between Snoop and "civilians" as you call them and making it sound like Snoop committed a cardinal sin. and now you're openly taking sides and dissing him lmao. aren't you supposed to do journalistic work by interviewing artists ?

I don't really care about Snoop, and It's been known for a while that he can be shady but you're taking it way too far and you're kinda pathetic (and also weird to be honest) to gloat about breaking this story like it's a huge thing and it's gonna make people shit. wow, what a fascinating and outrageous story, Snoop allegedly did one of his people wrong by not keeping his word and by having the nerve to diss him back (you still have to explain how he dissed him though).

it really looks like you are exploiting every little tiny avenue you have to throw shade at Snoop, and now openly dissing him in your title. you go out of your way to make every story you can about him fitting your agenda by over exaggerating things, lol like remind people that he "doesn't give back to the hood", "unleashes flood in the LBC" (lmao). I don't really have much sympathy for Snoop (I don't hate him either), but what you're doing is a bad look, and it doesn't matter if the people you're interviewing feel the same way. looks like you feel justified to bash him every chance you get (for things that are none of your business to begin with). and frankly, I don't think you'll garner much sympathy or approval or get people to hate Snoop by acting like that, quite the contrary.

I appreciate the diligent work you've done as far as getting interviews done with various people but you sure do have blindspots when it comes to Snoop and 2pac being a blood or whatnot. also, I'm not going to listen to an hour long interview of some store owner from the LBC who moved to kentucky lol. Mac Mall, Big Style, Riskie ? Sure, but that guy, not a chance, sorry.

jmix is the homie, but u right in a sense....I think this taking sides bs is bad for business. u don't see dj vlad doin that. dont wanna burn bridges if u tryna last. especially with snoop when you sposta be covering the west coast. not wise brodie.

Sccit

oh, and jmix, if u really doin an interview wit mac mall, ask him what he thinks bout LA's Most Blunted lmao

bouli77

yeah no doubt he's good peoples hence my last line which acknowledges that, but I don't agree with the tactics, I think he's outta line and I find it to be really weird, like he's caught in his feelings. and to be honest it sounds like he wanted to say this for a long time but that he was refraining from doing so.

the DJ Vlad comparison is spot on. reminds me of Vlad always trying to incept some of the artists he interviews about Cube not being authentic, etc. except that when somebody finally took the bait and went in that direction (Skeme), he did not let his feelings known in the title of the video and openly dissed him like that.

Sccit

yeah no doubt he's good peoples hence my last line which acknowledges that, but I don't agree with the tactics, I think he's outta line and I find it to be really weird, like he's caught in his feelings. and to be honest it sounds like he wanted to say this for a long time but that he was refraining from doing so.

the DJ Vlad comparison is spot on. reminds me of Vlad always trying to incept some of the artists he interviews about Cube not being authentic, etc. except that when somebody finally took the bait and went in that direction (Skeme), he did not let his feelings known in the title of the video and openly dissed him like that.

yea vlad is slick wit it lmao

gio™fugahoo

Okka

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Okka, that wasn't a diss song though. That was Snoop just saying he's tired of people saying he promised them something and he don't promise no one nothing.

Blood$

JMix just took another L

Fresh Bone

That's a fucking tune, fuck the hate

gio™fugahoo

Okka, that wasn't a diss song though. That was Snoop just saying he's tired of people saying he promised them something and he don't promise no one nothing.

And its called
Battle Rap
Not Diss